Menu
Wedgewood Pharmacy Customer Service Phone, Email, Contacts

Wedgewood Pharmacy
reviews and complaints

www.wedgewoodpetrx.com

Learn how the rating is calculated

1.1 20 Reviews

How responsive is Wedgewood Pharmacy's customer service?

0 Resolved
5 Unresolved
Absolutely frustrating 🫠
It's quite possible that Wedgewood Pharmacy is not aware of the complaints or rarely monitors their existence because we find it hard to believe they don't care about their customers. We advise reviewers to be very careful and have a backup plan if their issue isn't addressed. Check out other unresolved complaints on ComplaintsBoard to avoid problems caused by Wedgewood Pharmacy's silence.
Verify
Is this your company? Claim it and get a lot of features. Read more
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews
Write a review File a complaint

Wedgewood Pharmacy pet owners reviews and complaints 20

R
9:28 pm EDT

Wedgewood Pharmacy HUGE WARNING ABOUT Wedgewood Pharmacy

HUGE WARNING ABOUT Wedgewood Pharmacy

First of all: Yes you read right: Wedgewood Pharmacy takes the risk of death.

Story:

A very important “under subscription” heart medication with a final order confirmation was not delivered. After 11 Days waiting time (my dog need 1 1/2 Pills each day) was the info: out of stock. Than I walked with my Dog the animal hospital and spend $345.02 for the heart problem again.

Answer from a Wedgewood Pharmacy Employee over the phone: We can't say anything about that. Your problem.

Several e-mails and chats remain unanswered

My recommendation: Stay away from this dubious Pharmacy. You or your pet may die as a result.

Maybe the press is interested in this case. I have all the documents

View 0 more photos
T
3:14 pm EST

Wedgewood Pharmacy Buyer Beware

Needed a liquid antibiotic for my dog. It wasn’t in stock anywhere locally. Vet had it ordered here. I paid an extra $30 for 1-day shipping. Order was placed in the evening so I waited until the next day in hopes I’d get a shipping update and have the medicine within 2 days of ordering. When I didn’t receive an email about shipping I called and was told it would take 17 DAYS before it shipped, but good news I paid for 1day shipping so once they have it it’ll only be a day more to get it! Frustrated with that and the need to get my dog on this antibiotic sooner than later for her well-being, I called my vet back asking for additional help to find this medication somewhere else or to get a different medication. They were able to switch to a different antibiotic. So the day after being told it would take 17 days for Wedgwood to fill this I had a medication locally in hand. At this point I called Wedgwood to cancel the order that was suppose to be more then 2 weeks out, to be told it’s shipped and cannot be cancelled. So now I’ll have double the antibiotics needed and I’m out $90 because Wedgwood has no idea what they are doing apparently and offered no solution for the contridiction in there information

Update by TrudyM

B

Wedgewood Pharmacy Very dissatisfied with Wedgewood

Very dissatisfied with Wedgewood. I have problems every time I call to refill my dog's prescription. It never arrives when they say it will arrive.

Hide full review

Is Wedgewood Pharmacy legit?

Our verdict: Complaints Board's thorough examination reveals Wedgewood Pharmacy as a legitimate entity with notable strengths. Despite a 0% resolution rate on customer complaints, which invites a closer look, Wedgewood Pharmacy stands out for its commitment to quality and security. Clients considering Wedgewood Pharmacy should delve into its customer service record to gauge compatibility with their expectations.

Wedgewood Pharmacy earns 91% level of Trustworthiness

Perfect Trust Endorsement: Wedgewood Pharmacy achives 91% ligitmacy per Complaints Board. Highly recommended, yet always stay vigilant.

Wedgewoodpetrx.com has a valid SSL certificate, which indicates that the website is secure and trustworthy. Look for the padlock icon in the browser and the "https" prefix in the URL to confirm that the website is using SSL.

Wedgewoodpetrx.com you are considering visiting, which is associated with Wedgewood Pharmacy, is very old. Longevity often suggests that a website has consistently provided valuable content, products, or services over the years and has maintained a stable user base and a sustained online presence. This could be an indication of a very positive reputation.

Wedgewood Pharmacy website is deemed to be popular and indicating that it receives a high volume of traffic. It is important to be cautious when using a highly trafficked website, as it may be a target for cybercriminals looking to exploit vulnerabilities or steal personal information.

However ComplaintsBoard has detected that:

• Wedgewood Pharmacy protects their ownership data, a common and legal practice. However, from our perspective, this lack of transparency can impede trust and accountability, which are essential for establishing a credible and respected business entity.
  • We conducted a search on social media and found several negative reviews related to Wedgewood Pharmacy. These reviews may indicate issues with the company's products, services, or customer support. It is important to thoroughly research the company and its offerings before making any purchases to avoid any potential risks.
I

Wedgewood Pharmacy They got the WORST BILLING PRACTICES

They got the WORST BILLING PRACTICES. Twice in the last 6 months, they billed me twice for the same thing. They lost a customer I've been with for a long time. I wonder how many folks got scammed 'cause they didn't check their bill. It's seriously the worst billing practice I've ever seen.

Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Wedgewood Pharmacy I gotta say, Wedgewood Pharmacy has really messed up my cat's health a few times

I gotta say, Wedgewood Pharmacy has really messed up my cat's health a few times. So, on 1/12, I gave 'em a ring to get a refill for my cat's medicine. They told me to call back on 1/22. But when I did, they dropped the bomb that my cat's medicine won't be ready until 2/3. Can you believe it? My poor old cat's gonna be without his meds for a whole week! And at 18 years old, that's not good for him, you know? In my book, this pharmacy is just plain incompetent.

Z
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Wedgewood Pharmacy Typically ready to ship in one business day?

Typically ready to ship in one business day? Yeah right! That's what they claim, but let me tell you, it's a load of baloney! I needed a refill for my cat's gabapentin prescription, so I paid extra for one-day delivery. Can you believe it? Four whole days later, they finally tell me that my shipment is on its way. Meanwhile, my poor cat is suffering in pain, and I might have to drag him to the vet just to avoid withdrawal symptoms on top of everything else. These people say they care about animals, but it's all a bunch of bull!

J
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Wedgewood Pharmacy Killers of my best friend!

Killers of my best friend! The company's 3 mistakes will cost my dog his life. It's really hard to believe that after spending over $10k on vet visits, specialists, and surgery, and two weeks of my care to save Oscar's life, a $66 prescription that Wedgewood messed up on will be the end of him or lead to another surgery that will end it all. I'm just so incredibly sad to think that a company could do this to an innocent, sweet, young animal that is so loved and cared for.

D

Wedgewood Pharmacy This place is terrible

This place is terrible. My dog is on phenoxybezamine for his high blood pressure. I got a bottle for him, but he kept spitting it out. This has never happened before. Finally, I tried a drop myself and it was so hot that it made my tongue numb. There is definitely something wrong with their compounding. My dog even had blood in his stool after taking it. I feel guilty for giving him any doses without checking it. It could have killed him or made him very sick. They really need to improve their services, or I will file a complaint with ComplaintsBoard.com next time.

E
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Wedgewood Pharmacy I gotta say, I had a pretty lousy experience with Wedgewood Pharmacy

I gotta say, I had a pretty lousy experience with Wedgewood Pharmacy. All I wanted was a price for my pup's meds, but they flat out refused to give it to me unless I had a prescription from my vet. Like, seriously? It's not even a special compound or anything. I had no problem getting prices from other places, no questions asked. I just don't get what their deal is. My vet even recommended them and told me to refill through Wedgewood since she ordered the first month's supply from them. But after this, no way am I gonna support a company that treats potential customers so poorly. They must think they're so high and mighty that they can afford to push people away. Well, let me tell ya, a company with a bad rep like that is gonna become just another generic brand in no time.

C

Wedgewood Pharmacy Pet owner beware, don't use this pharmacy

Pet owner beware, don't use this pharmacy. My dog needs heart meds to stay alive. After her heart surgery, they messed up her meds with Wedgewood 'cause it's a mix. Her last prescription refill was okayed and confirmed on 5/21/22, but they haven't even made or sent it yet. On 6/13/22, I called 'em and they still don't have it in stock. It's gonna be over 30 days since the refill was confirmed. I've spent over $8K on my girl's heart surgery, and they can't even tell me when this refill will be ready. This is life or death and they don't give a damn. Don't use 'em!

Wedgewood Pharmacy Terrible!

Terrible! I shoulda read these reviews before we started usin' this pharmacy. We just found out our dog has cancer. We only placed 2 orders for our dogs chemo, with Wedgewood and we had problems with the order both times. They are very misleading 'bout how long it will take to get the medication. For our most recent order I actually spoke to a live technician on Wed. 12/14/22 and was told my order was shippin' that day for delivery on 12/16/22. Then on 12/16/22 I get an email statin' my order is delayed. They gave no reason for the delay or when I should now expect the order. Keep in mind my dog is now outta his chemo. I called the pharmacy and was told it would now ship on 12/21/22! They gave no reason for the delay. There website states that it takes 2-3 business days to process an order. It's more like 10.

E

Wedgewood Pharmacy I used Wedgewood pharmacy for like 6 years

I used Wedgewood pharmacy for like 6 years. My dog died 10 years ago, so I stopped using them. Now I need them again to make doxycycline for two horses with Lymes Disease. They said it would take 6-8 business days to make it. But it's been 16 business days now (23 days in total), and still no doxy. I called three times. First time was on day 8 because I got an email saying there was a delay in shipping. They said it would ship the next day. But nothing happened! I called again 6 days later, and they said they were waiting for an ingredient, but it should ship by the end of the week. Still nothing. This is not right. My horses are suffering because this company can't do their job. They said they were rated A by the ComplaintsBoard.com, but after reading other reviews, I don't know how that's possible. We won't use them again, I'm looking for a new compounding company.

Wedgewood Pharmacy Horrible company to do business with

Horrible company to do business with. I placed my prescription order on July 21 and they said it would take 7 days to fill it. So on July 26, I called to see if they could hurry it up. They said the only way was to pay for one day delivery, which I agreed to because my cat really needed the medicine. But on July 28, when I checked if it was going to be shipped, they said it would take another 2-3 business days. They couldn't explain the delay. Then on August 1, I called again to check if it would be shipped, and they said it would take another 5-7 business days! That's not okay for a medicine that's needed urgently. Again, they couldn't explain the delay. So I finally called my vet and they sent the prescription to another pharmacy, and I got it in two days. Wedgewood's customer service was really bad. They should have been able to explain the delays, especially when another pharmacy could fill the prescription easily. If I had known it would take almost three weeks for Wedgewood to ship my order (if they even shipped it), I would have looked for another pharmacy right away. Maybe that's why they didn't tell me anything! Also, their website is misleading because it says refills are available in 1-2 days!

S
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Wedgewood Pharmacy I'm gonna send a letter tomorrow to these Wedgewood people and hope they got a conscience and make the changes they need to

I'm gonna send a letter tomorrow to these Wedgewood people and hope they got a conscience and make the changes they need to. The refill system by phone messed up two months in a row and didn't refill my dog's pain meds like it said it would. I wait and wait, but no meds show up. I call to talk to someone and they say I never refilled my prescription. Then they tell me I gotta pay a lot to get it shipped overnight (which takes two days) or else I gotta wait another week for it to be processed and shipped. Meanwhile, my poor dog is suffering without her meds. Last time, I got the meds in two days. I've asked twice now for them to fix this problem, but nobody bothers to respond. So now, after seeing all the complaints online, I'm writing letters to the big shots up there. At least I'm trying. I'm also gonna ask my vet to switch companies they work with. Or maybe they can make an exception for me. I can't and won't risk my dog's comfort and health because these guys don't know how to do business right. Your company says you love animals and wanna make their lives better, but not filling prescriptions on time and having a crappy phone system is causing pain and trouble for pets. It's also hurting pet owners who are struggling to take care of their beloved animals.

Wedgewood Pharmacy I'm getting real tired of Wedgewood Pharmacy

I'm getting real tired of Wedgewood Pharmacy. My dog got diagnosed with Pannus, this eye thing, a few months back and needs meds every day so she don't go blind. My vet said to use Wedgewood 'cause they send the prescriptions to my door. I'm on autofills, so you'd think they'd fill, process, and ship my meds on time every month. But nope. Every month, like clockwork, the same problem happens. The "autofill" just sits there for days saying it's processing. Last month, it sat there for a whole week saying it's processed. So I call customer service and they tell me it'll take at least a week or two to even get the meds. Why don't they tell people upfront that the MEDICATION orders are gonna be delayed by weeks? Instead, you gotta call 'em to find out. This ain't some book club subscription, it's meds we're talking about. Come on. And I gotta get a smaller size if I want my dog to have her meds on time (which costs more per dose) and deal with their customer service every single month, even though I'm on "autofill". It's ridiculous that I gotta jump through hoops, pay more, and waste time just to figure out what's going on. All I want is for my dog to be healthy and keep her eyesight, but this place can't seem to get their act together. If you're in the business of selling meds, you gotta be on top of your game. I'll give 'em one more month before I switch to another pharmacy.

Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Wedgewood Pharmacy So, I went to this Wedgewood Pharmacy 'cause my vet told 'em to give me some doxycycline hyclate

So, I went to this Wedgewood Pharmacy 'cause my vet told 'em to give me some doxycycline hyclate. They said they'd give me 60 ml of it and told me the price. But guess what? They went ahead and charged me almost the same amount (just $3 less) for only 30 ml! Can you believe that? They basically made me pay twice as much for the same medicine without even askin' me or my vet.

S
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Wedgewood Pharmacy I bought two little eye ointments for my dog

I bought two little eye ointments for my dog. When I placed the order, I made sure to mention that I NEEDED it sent to my P.O. Box since mail doesn't come to houses. They said it was all good, no worries. But now, after waiting for 30 whole days, those two ointments that cost me nearly a hundred bucks haven't arrived. The post office sent it back because the P.O. Box wasn't included in the address, and I can't seem to find anyone to lend a hand. The customer service is just terrible. I REALLY need that medicine or my money back so I can try somewhere else.

K
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Wedgewood Pharmacy I'm looking for pet meds and wanted to know the cost of Prednisolone 5 mg tablets

I'm looking for pet meds and wanted to know the cost of Prednisolone 5 mg tablets. But this pharmacy wouldn't tell me the price unless I had a prescription on file. They said there are different forms, but I couldn't be more specific. It's not fair because it stops me from comparing prices at other pharmacies. How can I ask my vet for a prescription for every place I want to check prices?

C

Wedgewood Pharmacy On 2/19, I contacted this company 'bout eye drops for my pet

On 2/19, I contacted this company 'bout eye drops for my pet. They told me to wait while they checked if UPS delivers on Saturdays. They charged me 40.29 for shipping, but the package was 'sposedly delivered on 2/25. I wasn't here 'cause it was urgent that my pet used the medicine twice a day, so I had to find a place that had it in stock. I just called again 'bout gettin' my 40.29 refund, but they said they don't have any info 'bout that and that they gotta make the medicine. I reminded 'em that they don't make that one, but they get it from another state. She complained 'bout me callin' too much 'cause they don't make outbound calls. They're real mean if there's a problem and don't care 'bout fixin' it. I need help gettin' my 40.29 shipping refund.

K
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Wedgewood Pharmacy I contacted Wedgewood Pharmacy 'cause my Vet's office was chargin' a crazy amount for this prescription

I contacted Wedgewood Pharmacy 'cause my Vet's office was chargin' a crazy amount for this prescription. I talked to Wedgewood Pharmacy 'bout the price before buyin' from them. They said it would be $132 for the first fill, includin' shippin'. They said future refills would be $89 and change 'cause I signed up for automatic refill and no shippin' charge. Today I called to ask 'bout the next refill and they said it's $120. I called 'em out on it and first they said they gotta listen to the conversation I had with the customer service person, then they said I was quoted the wrong price. They offered to refund the shippin' for the first order, but I don't accept that. I want the product for the price they gave me and I agreed to pay. They messed up and they gotta fix it. They won't even listen to their own recordings. I think they're overchargin' hard workin' people and it ain't right. Now I'm worried 'bout gettin' the medication my dog needs to live.

Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

Contact Wedgewood Pharmacy customer service

Phone number

+1 (856) 589-8475

Website

Our Commitment

We stand for unbiased reviews

We help resolving issues

We advocate freedom of speech

We ensure transparent and fair ratings

We care about your privacy

We are easy, free and open to everyone

Is ComplaintsBoard.com associated with Wedgewood Pharmacy?

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Wedgewood Pharmacy Customer Service. Initial Wedgewood Pharmacy complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Wedgewood Pharmacy above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Wedgewood Pharmacy. Discuss the issues you have had with Wedgewood Pharmacy and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.