Mr Price Group / MRP — service from the security
On the 26th of November 2018, I visited MRP daveyton mall to do an exchange on a dress, I was with my niece and my 3year old.
I started at the door with the security who directed us to the cashier and I was told to leave the dress there on my way to get a new item for the exchange my 3year old started feeling like vomiting I was next to the door very far from the clothes she was spitting out something and remember just like and adult you can't control a 3 year old. I looked for a wipe in my bag stressed about the child inside your shop now I asked the security gentleman if I can get a tissue or maybe if there's a lady cleaning to borrow me a mop I was chased out instead with the child.
I had to ask my niece to go get the parcel and to be honest the staff is very unfriendly.
I didn't know if you shopping at this shop and get sick you can be chased out just like that I am very disturbed which becomes very questionable to me if I can ever go to MRP again.
More Mr Price Group / MRP Complaints & Reviews
- Mr Price - mr price needs a customer service makeover
- Mr Price Group / MRP - mrp mobile after sale service
- Mr Price Group / MRP - cell phone contract
- Mr Price / MRP - clothes bad quality
- Mr Price - customer service-online chat
- Mr Price Group / MRP - unauthorized purchase
- Mr Price Group / MRP - customer service
- Mr Price Group / MRP - sofas and chair
- Mr Price Group / MRP - service
- Mr Price Group / MRP - complaint against mr p collections department