Movado Co. Store/Ebel WatchFaulty Watch

N

We bought an Ebel watch for my husband in August of this year (2009). The experience started off leaving a bad taste in our mouthes. The clerk was very nice and helpful but basically lied regarding the sale they were currently running - which was 60%off and that it would end the next day. When we got back to our home we received an email 2wks later about the 60%sale - which is still running by the way now in October.
Nevertheless the real story is that the pins in the watch starting sliding out a week and a half of use. Last week October 2nd I happened to fly into Orlando on business, went into the store and showed them the watch. They said they would put in a special retainer 'thing' to keep the pins from falling out.
Three days later two pins have come out again.
This is an Ebel watch we have had for two months and it is terribly faulty. I called the store today where of course since they have already gotten their monies are unable to do anything about it, and referred me to an 800 number that keeps ringing busy.
Additionally, I was told by the Movado Co. the 3yr warranty that comes with the watch does not cover the band. So we have a several thousand $ watch that if worn will catch on anything it touches and tear it.

• Ro
    RODRIGUEZ Fabien Mar 10, 2010

sinowatches.com kindly advise you to pay by paypal because there are so many scam site and scam sellers out there on the internet. Watch sinowatches.com review of watches on youtube.