[Resolved] Morgan Propertiestowing

T Jul 15, 2019

My vehicle was towed within 10-12 mins of me pulling up and running in to use my bathroom. My visitor pass is inside my vehicle in the cup holder along with my cellphone and belongings. I have not been able to get any kind of assistance from the leasing office. The tow truck company cannot reach me their manager and the leasing office had me on hold for 10 mins just to come back on the line to tell me to call back because they're about to have a meeting and no manager is in the office. It's very cruel and unfair for me to have to pay $250 for running in my home to use the bathroom.

• Morgan Properties's response · Jul 15, 2019

I am sorry to read about your situation and would be happy to look into your concerns. Please feel free to reach out to me at [email protected]

• Updated by Tennisha · Jul 15, 2019

I’m trying to respond to the email address provided but it does not work. Can someone please contact me.

• Morgan Properties's response · Jul 16, 2019

Please try again with [email protected]

• Resolution Statement