Morgan And Morganthey dropped my case

I had a slip and fall accident at a resort as a guest and the attorney dropped my case when they found out the company let their insurance lapse and the hotel is still making money by re nting out part of that business. I have poor credit and now lost my job of 9 years. The attorney waited over a year to try to serve them papers to get them to pay the doctor bills and now the owner cannot be found and the hotel is for sale. I guess you can't put a lean on their property in the state of florida.

• Fo
    For the people not the client Aug 28, 2012

I would not recommend this firm to any body! They maybe for the people but are not for their client ! They came to my house to have me sign pappers to lock me in with them. I was told they would have me see their doctors. 2 weeks later girl called me and I asked her about see doctor cause I was really injured and need to see doctor! But I didn't want to do anything without asking. The girl said no they would not send me to doctors til they procented to the person I was sueing! Then they would send me to doctors. Well like I said I was really injured and went to see a doctor my self. My injury were worse than I thought! Then after a month later the girl called me and with any explanation or any report said we are not working your case!??? WTF

• Cm
    C. M Feb 04, 2013

YES I AGREE 100%, MORGAN & MORGAN ARE RIP OFFS AND CROOKS. THE CHIROPRACTOR THEY SENT ME TO CHARGED $10, 000 DOLLARS JUST FOR SOME LITTLE MASSAGE THERAPY. THAT DIDN'T FIX MY BACK. I WAS IN A CAR ACCIDENT. IT COST ME MY JOB. I WAITED OVER 3 YEARS FOR MY COURT DATE. A MONTH BEFORE IT CAME, THEY SAID IT WAS BEST TO SETTLE OUT OF COURT. IT ENDED UP BEING ONLY $ 8, 000 DOLLARS. THEN THEY TOOK MOST OF THE MONEY, WHAT JERKS. I HAVE A SLIP DISK IN MY BACK, WITH HEADACHES, NECK AND SHOULDER PAIN. I WAS NEVER LIKE THIS BEFORE THE ACCIDENT. THEN THEY MADE SURE THE OTHER SIDE WAS RELIEFED OF ANY MORE MEDICAL BILLS ON ME. SOMETHING IS FISHY WITH THIS. I NEVER SEEN THE LAWYER & I WAS SENT TO MY DEPOSITION AT THE WRONG TIME. WHAT JOKES. WHY ARE THEY STILL ABLE TO TAKE CONSMERS? THIS IS NOT RIGHT, THEY SHOULD BE PUT IN THERE PLACE. THEY ARE CROOKS, CONS & SCAMERS. YOU PAY FOR MORGAN'S NAME, THEIR LYING ADVERTISMENTS, AND THEN THEIR STUPID LAWYERS AND YOU END UP WITH NOTHING. PEOPLE PLEASE STAY AWAY FROM THIS SO CALLED LAW FIRM SO THEY QUIT GETTING RICH FROM OTHERS SETTLEMENTS. C.K.K.

• Mg
    mgatt99 Jul 01, 2013

I agree with the above comments. I was injured in Afghanistan and contacted them to represent me against the insurance company. They sent out and investigator, he said my case was good and an attorney would contact me. I waited a month and called them. They sent me a letter stating "they couldn't help me" they referred me to another attorney, which took another month, then to another attorney. I guess practice law anymore.
    I did find another law firm (Webster Law Group) who I have found to be dependable, Professional. My only regret. I wish I found them first.
    I wouldn't use Morgan and Morgan to represent me on any legal proceeding. I am sick of seeing their commercials on TV. For the People "My ###"

• Di
    Disgustedwithmorgan&morgann Aug 21, 2015

Absolutely they are not in business "for the people". They are a bunch of ambulance chasers and will take cases based on how much tv time they will get from it. I grew up on the same street as the Morgan "boys" and they were arrogant and obnoxious even back in the 70's. John Morgan was the laughing stock of the country club where i used to work because he was falling down drunk most of the time when he was there. He even got a couple of DUI's, which I'm sure he got out of because of his position in the legal field. I let my friends talk me into contacting them after a fall in a shopping center's ill-repaired parking lot where I sustained major injuries and had 2 surgeries to correct as a result They immediately sent their rep. to my home to have me sign papers and lock me into using them. After that, they kept switching my case from one attorney to another within their firm and then after one year of doing this they sent me a letter in the mail stating they could not proceed with my case because the Florida laws are in favor of businesses and it wouldn't be successful if they filed suit against the owner of the shopping center. They're so full of B.S., and apparently they think anyone who is not an attorney within their firm has no common sense. This was only after they wasted a year of my time trying to work with them and getting nowhere. I guess they just got tired of me asking why they weren't doing anything so they dropped me. They specifically told me that they could see I had sustained a major injury, had been through a lot of pain and recovery, and had major medical expenses, but they felt they could not win the case because the laws favor businesses and not the injured individuals. This is so completely opposite of what they speak about in their commercials on TV every single day. I now change the channel in disgust every single time one of their commercials come on tv. They advertise that they want the exact type of client i am, then mess with you forever and then decide they won't get enough out of it so they decline to handle the case through to the end. I immediately found another attorney who thought they were nuts and who filed the lawsuit for me. At this point, i can see that was actually to my benefit because i see in so many of the other reviews where they keep just about everything they get for you. They're definitely not "for the people"... They're for publicity!! I mean, honestly, look at the whole Zenaida Gonzalez / Casey Anthony thing... All for the publicity. They chased down that poor Zenaida and told her they could win all kinds of money for her just so they could get themselves into the news. They knew perfectly well that they would never get a dime for her from Casey Anthony, but they sure did get a lot of free publicity out of it. Shameful!!! These people have no morals and no conscience. And look... now they've raised their kids to be the same way, and apparently they now have another generation to screw up. Poor kids!!

• Ea
    Earnestine Taylor Jan 04, 2016

I broke my leg at BB Kings Club in Memphis TN 3 years ago. Morgan and Morgan dropped my case because the insurance company denied to settle. I found out last year from a witness that BB King's emplyeees removed the carpet that I slipped on that same night. The investigator said he didn't see a carpet, but I didn't find out it was removed until after the deadline to go forward. No one else would take my case after I was dropped.

• Br
    broken and disapointed Oct 18, 2016

I was rear-ended a week before my birthday. I was immediately in pain the moment that it happen. I called Morgan and Morgan because I heard them on a Christian radio station. I actually spoke to John Morgan and he told me that I had a great case and he would be honored to represent me. They represented me for over a year. Then the Attorney Harrison decided after not finding me medical treatment, not following up to me and personally telling the physical therapist to treat me . He sent letters to all of the doctors that HE recommended I see that " the Morgan firm was no longer representing me" . Now I am in worst condition then when I called them. I am in constant pain. I now have a truck load of medical bills . They left me high and dry. What kind of business is this? What kind of Christian is this? I hate when people pretend to be Christians and act like devils.

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices