Mor Furniture For Lessservice warranty

K Nov 14, 2018

We purchased two power recliners from the Tempe Mor Furniture location. A warranty was purchased at that time. Within 13 months both power buttons were broken rendering the chairs useless. We had hardly used the chairs. Mor customer service gave us three options to get them repaired. One was to bring the chairs to their warehouse for repair. The second was to use the warranty which takes "longer" for repair or to pay a $60 service fee for Mor to send their own technician to fix the chairs. They stated they could do it faster. Oddly we found out they do the parts ordering there no matter who comes out for the repair. We opted for the warranty company to do the repair since we didn't feel like paying Mor anything extra. They took 3 weeks to place the order. It is now November and we received the parts on the 7 th. Not only were the parts not the right ones but the problem was something else entirely.
Now I am being told it will be another 4 to 8 weeks to get parts. I am not counting on less than 8 weeks. I DO NOT recommend EVER buying from Mor Furniture. They are the worst company I have ever had the unfortunate experience to deal with.