Money Catch Australia — the business company
Money Catch Australia Review, not a good business, search results are being manipulated by them.
I did not find my entire experience negative. But Money Catch Australia is a simply not as big or as professional as they like you to think.
But, like any business, Money catch Australia are judged on how they respond to their customers, particularly when things go wrong and this is where they go wrong.
It seems the founders react very badly to criticism no matter how positive, and make a bad situation worse. The lady owner sounded Neurotic, I was left with the impression that something was very wrong there.
The things I found unacceptable were as follows;
Firstly, lack of information; Money Catch Australia is cagey, they came across as overly cautious and not very transparent.
They seem paranoid. And that made me unsettled. contact their
They want to get you signing for their service; and are over the top pretentious, blowing their own horn and self-puffery are the best words to describe their style, I also noticed that they still weren't really answering my questions. They really didn't want to help, they just wanted to seem like they do. phony.
I google searched their business and read some hair-raising reviews. I read a review and wanted to contact the writer to ask their full experience. But within an hour that review had disappeared completely and Money catch Australia had put a rebuttal along the lines of ' we are being trolled'. If I wasn't suspicious before I sure was on alert now. I read that they were suppressing search results and had a specialist in India who was doing black hat internetwork, no way. How? I thought. So I went to Google.com and removed my location so it doesn't divert to Australia and sure enough, there was a massive amount of complaints was out of this world. Now I was totally suspicious.
So I picked up my phone and called another service, I asked about the funds Money Catch Australia had promised to get for me. The other service provider on hearing the name ' Money Catch Australia ' responded saying ' I am sorry we want nothing to do with Money Catch Australia, I can't discuss it but I can't help you..have a nice day'. Bang. What was that?
Then today, I read a Money catch Australia has a public notice. A notice obviously intended to deter reviewers from speaking badly about the Money Catch Australia service. The stench was gross.
I decided to ring the other service again, I said ' look please let me know what is going on with this?' The man said ' this lady is doing the wrong thing, she will do anything to keep people off the scent of what they are up to doing. falsifies documents and lies, she even emails she sends to herself in order to say she is being harassed, and then report to authorities, total basket case! so really, I can't help you and want nothing to do with it.
If you haven't signed with her my advice would be to just turn & run'. I took the advice. And I wanted to make sure others know what I know.
More Money Catch Australia Complaints & Reviews
- Money Catch Unclaimed Money Professionals Business - money catch business by deanna mannix 
- [Resolved] Money Catch - unclaimed money professionals 
- Money Catch Business Review & Complaint - money catch unclaimed money professionals 
- [Resolved] Money Catch.com.au Deanna Mannix - unclaimed money recovery 
- [Resolved] Money Catch Scams - unclaimed money recovery agent - deanna mannix 
- [Resolved] Money Catch Australia - id theft business operating under the facade of being unclaimed money recovery agents. 
- Money Catch NSW - web search facility unclaimed money
- [Resolved] Moneycatch - moneycatch ruined me and will ruin you if you deal with them
- [Resolved] Money Catch - have major systemic issues and are dishonest. 
- [Resolved] Scam Warning Cyber Space Investigations also known as Money Catch, Deanna Mannix Scam - money catch, deanna mannix scam