Modlilyrefund

View Details
Submit Ticket
Track
Write Reviews
This is the order I am still waiting for a refund on. I have supplied all the information requested 3 times now. They said my money was refunded but it does not show up on my last 2 credit card statements. Now they tell me I cannot return the items when they already have them!
I have been trying to get my refund since mid July. There is no way to contact anyone directly, all emails the the email address I have located on the internet are returned. The website for returning thing is a nightmare! I need some help dealing with these people! Attached I said proof of my return which I have sent 3 times.

refund

• Updated by Susie Mulholland · Sep 01, 2017

Modlily said they would refund my money to my credit card. I used PayPal and that takes 2-3 days to process. Past the time frame they gave me. Just process the refund!!! Stop lying to me !

• Updated by Susie Mulholland · Aug 30, 2017

T4534001665
    Order Number: M1707051011107933
    Subject: Return/Refund Issue
    Content: I need to return the two shipped items as they were way to small even though I ordered 2 sizes larger than I normally wear. I also had ordered a third item that was out of stock. Please I want charges reversed on my charge card for all 3 items. Please advise what I need to do to return the items. Thank you
    Susan Mulholland

Color:Navy blue Size:XXL
    SKU: [protected]-4
    1 tight bust Return Applied
    Cancel Return Application
    I returned these August 1, 2017. I received them mid-July and then return was well within the time period required. I emailed the attached photo of my receipt 3 times. I had ordered 3 items but 2 shipped. The third item was out of stock. I finally received that refund after several attempts. I was informed that the refund on the returned items was being processed and I would receive it on my card in about 10 days. I am still waiting for the refund on the two returned items. Now I am told I cannot return them...you already have them!! Somebody needs to address this or I will file a formal complaint with the Arizona Attorney General Office about you business practices. The website is a nightmare to work with.

• Updated by Susie Mulholland · Aug 30, 2017

The number provided here is not a working number!

jamye becker Apr 05, 2018

I paid to send my swimsuit back on March 1, 2018 I checked the tracking and it was received on March 5th at 2:50pm. I have not received my refund as of today April 5, 2018. How long does this take? Jamye becker