Mobicel / complaint imei: [protected] model r6 mobicel

1 South Africa

Kindly please assist on the above cell number, I will like to lodge a formal complaint due to the fact that am not happy with feedback received that on the phone the is no fault. When charging this phone it does not charge it gives us black screen, whenever we charge the phone it does not go on, currently we have returning this phone for the third time. It is shocking to be told that no fault have been picked up on this phone. This phone was returned on the 06/11/2018, now in 2019 we are informed that the phone does not have any fault and we must pay for the bill. I will like to receive full report on what was done on the phone, how did they come to the conclusion that the phone does not have fault, as I am not willing to pay for any services due to the fact that I am fully aware that from my side the phone was not working hence Is was returned back to be serviced. Full investigation on this phone will be highly appreciated, it does not make sense for the phone to be given to us and it works for a day or two thereafter we are unable to utilise the phone. Thank you for your feedback, however, we are completely not satisfied with the response from your office claiming that there is "no fault" with the device. It is evident that the current device is no longer suitable for use as it continues to give us problems hence the initial repairs undertaken, did not yield positive results.

i continue to encounter problems whenever charging the device as the screen remains dark thus rendering the device unusable.

In light of the above, please be kind as to furnish me with the full repairs report for my records, reflecting damages and repairs done on the device.

I will also appreciate a copy of the warranties to enable me to exercise the option available to me,

Ma