Mobicelrepair document for job# 087580 imei: [protected]

M

On the 06/07/2016 I purchased mob hi t1000 ref: above emei at markham highveld mall branch 379. On the 19//07/2016 I had to take it back to the branch for repair on blank screen. Hardly 14 days of purchase the phone showed lifeless on screen. The phoned was returned back around 3-4 weeks period and was returned, mid-late august. It only worked for 3 months. On the 12 december the phone was taken back to markham for rebooking. Precious from markham received the phone and as per wrong dated booking form which she claimed to have received the phone on the 16/01/2017 which is a complete lie she claimed that the handset had physical damage and on the day the handset was handed to her on the 12 december 2016 she examined the phone and confirm that there is no physical damage and indeed there was none. Now you are claiming that it was scratched. Your attached picture is claiming that unauthorised repair detected. No warranty seal in tact. According to my knowledge you are the first people to open the phone initially and might have not replaced the warranty seal as I am not a technician I cannot know much about that. Or maybe between you and your client markham under the sales of precious who not only lied about the condition of the phone but also lied about the date she received the phone someone has to take responsibility of this. On the 27/12/2016 she was contacted concerning the phone and she claimed that she has already send it through for repairs but the repair booking form is dated 16/01/2017. On the 17/02/2017 mobicel was contacted about the phone and the lady claimed that markham only book the phone on the 23/01/2017. Look at the time frame, lies and fraud included in documents and tell me what do I have to do. I would like a refund of r799.00 to be refunded back to my nedbank cheque account which was debited to contra the sale or a cash refund will do good for me. If not I need a replacement of the phone. The phone has only been used for 3 and half month - no wonder it was on sale by r500.00 which is equivalent to about 42%. I am currently waiting for my r799.00 cash back or replacement of the unit.

RESOLVED

• Mobicel's response · Oct 02, 2019

Dear Valued Client

We do not offer or have ftp server to give anyone access too, we apologies for the inconvinience.

• Mobicel's response · Jul 11, 2019

Hi Linda

Kindly advise which model is it and also if the above has been resolved?

Team#Mobisquad#

• Mobicel's response · Jul 11, 2019

Hi Linda

we apologize for the inconvenience caused, kindly advise which device is it?
    Please send your response to [email protected] or alternatively call us on [protected] for prompt and efficient assistance.

• Mobicel's response · Feb 02, 2018

Hi

Client's device was assessed and water was detected on the device.
    We contacted the client and informed her and she instructed us to let it go therefore the device has been declared BER.

Thanks

• Mobicel's response · Feb 02, 2018

Hi

The device was assessed and liquid was detected on the device. We contacted the client and she was informed about the damage of the device and she is not willing to take the matter further.

• Ba
    Bandile Jola Mar 11, 2020

I bought the phone about 4 months ago, now it doesn't want to switch on

• Ni
    NickyNice Mar 07, 2020

My Mobicel x4 is stuck on fastboot mode and I have tried everything but it stucked, please I need help

maronshona Mar 01, 2020

i brought a mobicel blink phone all along it was performing well but in early weeks of February i pressed the reboot bottom and from there is wont start up if you put it on a charge it lights red on signal to show that is it charging

• Di
    Dizzydee03 Dec 04, 2019

Can I purchase a switch for my Mobicel R3 from u

@Dizzydee03 Dear Valued Client

No you can purchase a switch from us however not with your R3 device.

• Ki
    Killa925 Nov 12, 2019

M having problems with my mobicell berry it can't download apps on play store I tried to clear data n cache but still the same I even backed up my data plz help

• Ri
    risuna davis Nov 05, 2019

my phone is stuck at the logo screen and the top left states "fastbood mode", the volume+ and power button doesnt do anything.

my cell [protected]/ [email protected]

@risuna davis Dear Valued client

We apologize for the inconvenience, kindly advise if your problem was resolved?

• On
    Onke letuka Nov 03, 2019

I keep getting notifications to Free up space but I have bought a 16GB memory card and still my phone is not working

@Onke letuka Dear Valued Client

Kindly accept our sincere apologies regarding your device.
    Please advise if your SD card has been set as internal storage? If not it needs to be set as internal storage however if you set it already, please take your device back to the store of purchase they will send it in for assessment.

Team#Mobisquad#

Franco Pretorius Oct 19, 2019

my mobicel astro device comes on but gets stuck on the logo screen... the top right hand side corner says fastboot mode... the device is stuck there and is not functional. I neede urgent assitance to fix the problem please.
    My contact details are as follow:
    E-mail: [email protected]
    Regards
    Franco

@Franco Pretorius Dear Valued Client

We sincerely apologies for the inconvenience, kindly take your device back to the store of purchase, they will book it for assessment however it seems like it's software related issue.

• Co
    Constance Saal Oct 13, 2019

I bought this Mobicel x4 in January, i thought it was a temporary default but this has now disturbed my daily usgae of the phone.

It keeps rebooting itself. If not it it keeps throwing whatapp out. I have to reset it every time for it to work accordingly

Email:

@Constance Saal Dear Valued Client

We sincerely apologies for the inconvenience regarding your device.
    Kindly take it back to the store of purchase, they will book it in for assessment to be repaired.

• Ke
    keyboard lcd Sep 29, 2019

hi all there,
    i need ftp access in mobicel,
    kindly contact me [email protected],
    i am ready to pay,
    btw i am working in service center at mall of africa
    thanks for your precious time

• Mi
    Miss PLM Sep 08, 2019

I purchased an R6 Plus on the 31/08/2019 at
    Markhams JHB. The phone takes too long to charge. It took me from 18:00-00:00 to get 100%. It's frustrating if a phone has mechanical issues especially as it was a day old. Please assist.

@Miss PLM Dear Valued Client

Kindly accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience.
    Please take your device back to the store of purchase, they will send it to us for assessment.

• Ce
    Cellvino Aug 31, 2019

I am unable to send messages. So i wanted to check if my sms service center number was correct but I am unable to check or change it. Please assist

@Cellvino Dear Valued Client

we apologies for the inconvenience, kindly advise which error message does it give when you try to send messages?
    You can email your response to [email protected] or [email protected]

_freestyle_the_great Aug 31, 2019

The Mobicel lasted me for about 3 months before giving much problems, to this day it automatically flushes away all the memory from my SD card please do something about this. It's a real pain

@_freestyle_the_great Dear Valued Client

we apologies for the inconvenience, the reason might have been the virus.
    Kindly format it and please download avg on your device to avoid such in the future.

• Lw
    Lwazi Dlamini Jul 21, 2019

My phone just won't respond. It was working fine all along and then it stopped. It looks like the sensor might be the problem because the power and volume buttons work fine. I have tried to reboot several times and tried to take the battery out, and then I cannot unlock it.

@Lwazi Dlamini Dear Valued Client

Kindly advise if the above issue was resolved?

• Li
    Lindav1983 Jul 08, 2019

I recently received this wireless update I have been trying to update for the past week or two almost everyday I spend more that 1G of data but i t does not update please remove it as data's cost me a high amount I have attached photos

@Lindav1983 Hi Linda

Kindly advise what model is your device and if the above issue was resolved?

• Lu
    Luvuyo23 Jul 06, 2019

I bought a cellphone last year midyear and its been working great till I put it in the charger then after some time it suddenly restarted and showed the logo and on the top left handside it wrote fastboot mode

@Luvuyo23 Hi Luvuyo

Kindly advise if the above has been resolved? for prompt & efficient assistance kindly email us on [email protected] or alternatively contact us on [protected]

• Av
    Avee's May 07, 2019

Bought this mobicel Astro later last year now am stuck on fastboot mode, I tried everything but I did not succeed to remove it as I don't know how it happened to be on this fastboot mode. [email protected] or [protected] plz cantact me I need help. I love mobicel brand I hope not to be disappointed

@Avee's Hi Avee

as per our telephonic conversation, kindly take your device back to the store of purchase to be booked in for assessment.

• Nt
    Ntobekomn Apr 27, 2019

Good day I bought a phone for y daughter, she forgot the pattern and I tried to reset the phone to factory reset but it require a previous pin code which I dont have. Its a trendy mobicel phone. Please assist me I bought the phone at american swiss two months ago

My number is [protected] HOw do I fix this problem and get the phone working again

@Ntobekomn Hi Ntobeko

we glad that the above was resolved.

@Ntobekomn Hi Gloria

as per our telephonic conversation, I am glad that the above issue has been resolved.

• Zi
    Ziyanda Danana Apr 09, 2019

On 16/8/18, bought Mobicel phone at Spotscene Century City. Would just switch itself off and freeze . Took it to the shop, they agreed it had a fault & sent it for repairs. They told me to fetch it, but then, it was heating and cutting off. I took it back again and wanted a refund . Was refused. It has been sent back again - 3/4 wks ! OMG.

@Ziyanda Danana Hi Ziyanda

Kindly advise if the above complaint was resolved? if not please send us your contact details on [email protected] or alternatively leave your call us on [protected]

• Br
    Bradley Floors Apr 07, 2019

Good day i bought a mobicel R1 on friday the 29th of march 2019 and by monday the 1st of april 2019 the mobile data doesn't turn on and the battery seems to be draining fast. Is this the case with all mobicel R1 and what advice do you have for me please.my email address is [email protected]

Bradley

@Bradley Floors Hi Bradley

I have sent you an email on the email address provided above, kindly respond to it for prompt and efficient assistance.

• Le
    LeSonne Botha Feb 25, 2019

Good day,
    Trust you are well today. I purchased a Mobicel R1 in December. I then put in a 64GB memery card into the phone. A week ago I lost all my photos, documents and music. It keeps happening now. The phone also freezes while I watch video's. The phone is still brand new and I am not sure why it is doing this. Could you please advise.

@LeSonne Botha Hi Bradley

They will assess everything, as soon as you sent the IMEI, i will advise if we received the device or not.

• Cl
    Clinton Muller Jan 23, 2019

Mobicel continuously restart when put on charger. Only 2 months old.
    Please assist.

[email protected]
    [protected]

@Clinton Muller Hi Clinton

Kindly advise if the above was resolved? I tried calling you however there was no answer, i left voice message.

• Wa
    Warren Blankenberg Jan 06, 2019

Good day,
    I am having trouble updating apps and is there a higher android version that can be updated for my model of phone. I am stuck on nougat 7. It is frustrating when I try to update my phone it takes a long time.

• Ge
    GeorgeAS Dec 12, 2018

I bought R6 end of July at Mall of Africa memory is always full. Yesterday after I load air time the phone just froze. I have been trying to call your help line the reception is always busy. Address of your office and contact number where I can take this phone for repair.

@GeorgeAS Hi George

we apologies for the inconvenience, if the above has not been resolved, kindly take your device back to the store of purchase. They will book it in for assessment as we do not have walk in center at the moment.

• Re
    Rethabile Thokwane Dec 11, 2018

I Was Making Space, So I Accidentally Deleted My DCIM Folder From My Phone, & I Urgently Need It Back. I Downloaded The Android Recovery Tool, But Its Not Available To Mobicel Phones.

@Rethabile Thokwane Hi Rethabile

Kindly send us an email on [email protected]
    we will send you setting on how to factory rest your device in order for you DCIM to return.

• Ke
    kelvin Muzy Oct 14, 2018

the phone is off and refusing to boot up and I do not know what to do it's been a week now. I have tried to restart it change chargers and battery is fine was tested but the phone refuses to switch on

@kelvin Muzy Dear Valued Client

Kindly accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience, please take it back to the store of purchase for assistance.

• Ro
    Roxanne Nechibumbe Sep 05, 2018

Im having a problem with my phone, have been using it for a few months old, and i have just found out that i am not the only one strugling with this phone.

please respond as this is not fair, youmade a faulty product and you selling it to peoplee, should i not receive a re4spond i will take further actions.

• Ka
    Kasonde Shakira Sep 05, 2018

hi i bought my R9lite 2 months ago. setting it up was a pain, only on the 5th hard reset did it have my correct details. it made me format it 3 times. in two of those instances it destroyed my 16GB memory cards.

@Kasonde Shakira Hi Shakira

Kindly accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused.

Frannaaaaaa Sep 01, 2018

Its a [censored]up i really dont like sitting with the same problem the whole day long i have tried to sign in to every account that i know and it doesn't want to accept it help me the [censored] out

@Frannaaaaaa Dear Valued Client

Kindly advise if the above has been resolved?

• Ro
    Rokade Aug 20, 2018

Product is not working from the date I buy it