MNI Credit Report ServicesCharging monthly fee!

V

They adv. - free credit report - no charge! But, need a credit card #. Should have known better - but, gave it. Got the rating, and at the same time, stated: I do not want your service - never intended to sign up for service - DO NOT USE MY CARD - DO NOT SIGN ME UP FOR THIS SERVICE - NEVER DEDUCT A FEE FROM ME! Two weeks later, I was e-mailed stating that nothing had been reported on me. I immediately e-mailed them - stating: I do not want your service - I did not sign up for service - I only did the "free" one time check! My bank statement shows a debit on my account in the amo. of $11.95!

• Re
    rebecca louise day Apr 13, 2013

I had a loan for 100 pounds a few months ago the 100 is paid back and mini credit have taken a further 300+ pounds out of my bank account without my permission. This has left me and my 10 year old son without money for the last 6weeks. Ive seeked advice from my solicitor and will be taking this matter further.
    yours fauthfully
    miss r l day

• Na
    nara8 Apr 05, 2011

The number's no longer in service and the website's giving me an error 404 not found -- does anyone know where I can find these people to cancel? Even if I can't get my money back, I don't want more charges to appear.

• Ig
    Ignacio S. fabian Mar 29, 2011

Your Company Charge me on 2/18/2011 $19.95 in My Check Account for some credit report that you allready charge to my account. The number in the bill is:[protected] *Ca and Mini Credit Report.Com [protected]. IF you don, t return my $ 19.95 I Will report It to N.Y.C Consummer Affair. My name Is: Ignacio S. Fabian From Brooklyn, N.Y my Mail Box Is: ignacio [email protected] Please stop your Bss

• El
    elinell cervera Jan 19, 2011

About three months ago I noticed unauthorized debits to my bank account. I need to stop this practice as I've never had any link to their website, to continue the same I'll be forced to block access to my bank account. Hope you can stop this as soon as possible. Thanks.

john rudge Dec 16, 2010

Absolutely agree. These guys are scam artists and should be hauled in front a court of law. I am being charged 14.95 and I never agreed to pay it especially as they touted it as a free service. How can they keep getting away with it??

• Re
    remark Dec 01, 2010

mine is beening charge too

• Mr
    mrfredjohn Oct 28, 2010

they are thieves, i had no idea that there were charging me monthly for the last 10 months, this is a fraud, and i will sue them, and by the way, the manager hang up on me.

• In
    Inga Molinari Oct 13, 2010

My bank account has been debited for the last two months, for $14.95 without my approval. I am going to my bank to find out how to stop this fradulent practice!

• Pe
    pennyperry Oct 07, 2010

I was charged $14.95 to my chase credit card #[protected] without my consent. Please return this amount immediately and cease any further withdrawals.

Penny M. Perry
    [protected]

• Pe
    pennyperry Oct 07, 2010

I did not authorize a payment for 14.95 on my chase card # [protected] I would like this charge taken off immediately. Please advise when this is done.

My email address is:

[email protected]

Penny M. Perry
    [protected]

• Ye
    yesorngo Sep 15, 2010

How do you get them to stop the charges?

janice vrbsky Feb 04, 2010

CHARGES TO MY CREDIT CARD THAT I DID NOT AUTHORIZE THEY SAY I SET UP AN ACCOUNT BUT I DID NOT THEY HAVE MY EMAIL ADDRESSAND ALL MY INFORMATION BUT I DID NOT GIVE OUT THIS CREDIT CARD NUMBER THAT IT IS SHOWING UP ON4

JASON T. SHAFFER Dec 16, 2009

what the F&*^ !YOU DO NOT HAVE MY AUTHORIZATION TO WITHDRAWL MONEY FROM MY ACCOUNT!

• Su
    sunflower515 Oct 08, 2009

The number at the top is not the number to the company it is my Mom's cell phone number. People are calling her five - ten times a day thinking that [protected] is the company number. Best thing to do is contact the Better Business Bureau and make a complaint on them and go from there. I cannot find the company's phone number to provide.

• Gr
    greatbear Oct 04, 2009

10-04-09
    mni got me for $12.95 today and stb [protected] what ever that is, took me for $9.54
    but as soon as the bank opens on monday, VISA will have their ###! i will dispute the charge and they have 30 days to prove that i signed up for this.
    Folks this is being passed to theses crooks by EXPERIAN, TRANS UNION, & EQUIFAX.
    EXPERIAN IS THE CULPRIT IN MY CASE !!
    I never entered any site but EXPERIAN an i have the network recorded history to prove it.
    BUSTED!!
    I will let the FEDS Know MONDAY, and everyone else should too.
    sas

• Ph
    philltm71 Sep 30, 2009

i just canceled mine. their number is [protected]. it took about 10 minutes of refusing to sign up for different things but i got it canceled..

• Rh
    RhondaF Sep 21, 2009

I totally agree

• Rh
    RhondaF Sep 21, 2009

I too was just ripped off AGAIN from these ###s! About a year ago, I did the 30 free trial thing. Then I just quit. I did NOT give my credit card info, but 2 times now they have taken $12.95 out of my account.

I called them at: [protected].
    They were NOT helpful and were EXTREMELY rude! When I told them that I called back in March they didn't believe me because nothing was documented. Then I seriously got po'd! It took me roughly 20 minutes to "cancel" my alleged account.
    I notified my bank. Now I have to go down and order a new card with a new number and PIN number.
    How they got all of my info is beyond me.

I just filed a complaint with the Better Business Bureau.

Consumer beware!!!

• Ca
    Carolyn L Williams Sep 12, 2009

I do not recall giving this company permission to withdraw funds from my checking account. I want this stopped at once.

ming mao Aug 13, 2009

Dear Sirs:

I have found the same charge on my credit card for 95 monthly, which I had to talk to my bank advisors. First, they got me through to the MNI Creditreport, I talked to a custom service guy and he said he will cancel the service from today. I had to call my bank again to stop the last month payment from them.

I did use their free service to get a credit report in May on the web, but did not aware they were going to charge me monthy for their services. They said they did give me a 7 day advance trial period, which I was not aware it at all.

I will report to BBB for this as well.

Ming

• So
    SometimesJones Aug 01, 2009

Honestly, they didn't get lucky and make up an account number/expiration that just happens to match your information. This information had to be released to MNI. Good luck.

• Ca
    carrierbill Jul 27, 2009

Same old song but today I called and remained on the line for 19 minutes but I would have stayed on the line all morning had it been necessary. Of course she wanted to extend my service for a free month, blab, blab, blab. I have a cancelation # so will see what happens. I also contacted Discover, via e-mail to see what I can do if they continue to bill me. Hopefully they could stop the charges, will post their answer if it is favorable.

• To
    Tony Jul 18, 2009

They charged my account $12.95. I never even heard of them.

• Lo
    Loria Jun 18, 2009

I have asked you all on many occasions to stop taking the money out of my account for the credit report. I don't want it anymore and don't have the money for you all to take it out of my account anymore. Because of you all taking the money out it has caused me to be in the negative on my account now. So if you all don't stop taking the money out I will contact the attorney general about it. Thank you Loria

• Ju
    Jude Jun 14, 2009

How do I get them to stop charging me? I did'nt authorize them to take 12.95 out of my credit card "twice in 1 month help?

miahutchinson Jun 04, 2009

I had agreed to get my credit report and monthly monitoring. I never had a problem with their service until I switched to all three. Now I can't view any of my reports and they do not answer emails. I wouldn't mind the expense if I was actually getting a response and viewing my reports.

• Be
    betty Jun 04, 2009

mni is a scam-takes 14.95 from visa without my permission-can not get them to stop charges

• Al
    ALouis Apr 22, 2009

MNI was charging my account $12.95 for 12 months which totaled over $155, i noticed the charges but i wasn't sure what it was so i never pursued. I called and requested to speak with the manager who said his name was Fernando, he was very rude and sarcastic. He refused to give me my money back, he told me that i signed up to receive credit monitoring when i signed up to get a free credit report from freecreditreport.com, stay away from that website, they are frauding people. It is a scam, you will get charged. Beware of that website.

• Th
    the smiths Apr 08, 2009

exactly the same thing happened to us. no idea where they got our cr card #. I have a fax # for them [protected] to get payments reversed. they reversed the last 3 but still owe back to Sept/08
    THE SMITHS

• St
    Steven N./ OKC,OK Mar 27, 2009

I, too, was a victim of this "free" service but after a few weeks of being thrown around like a frisbee, I got a number to the dept everyone needs to talk to to get their money back..

Call: [protected].

It worked for me.. They repaid all monies taken and even removed my account from their database.

• Mt
    mtree4me Mar 04, 2009

THEY ARE SUCH A SCAM. I am thinking they posted up the 11.95 charge on our credit cards to get us to call them. Then when we call they try to get our information and tell us that "someone else used your credit card to try to buy a credit report". Which is ###, they probably got our CC#'s easily through some flaw in the system. I think I just lost my identity for fighting for 11.95 back onto my account. I dont know what to do, but I placed a fraud alert on my SS# and everything. Hope nothing happens to me in the future...

mark demery Feb 04, 2009

I replyed to a e-mail from this company to receive a free credit report. Key word being free. Now on my last credit card statment I was charged 12.95. I want this refunded and my name removed from their records completly.

Mary E.Parker Dec 01, 2008

I agree. I've tried several times to cancel this monthly charge, and haven't had any luck hearing from them at all. I'll have to contact my bank to cancel this monthly charge, and that really angers me. B E W A R E !!!

Miran Nov 25, 2008

This CREDITREPORT.COM company sucks!!! I also noticed that without reason they charged me $1. I am going to report to my bank about this fraud and Stealing activity

chris Nov 24, 2008

SCAM!!! They said it's a service they enroll you in automatically. then when you call to cancel the person reads the card, like a good little monkey, to tell you the bennefits of having said service...

Sarah Nov 20, 2008

Yes the same happened to me! They have been DOUBLE charging me every month $11.95 for almost 10 months now. They stole roughly $215 from me. I am so upset by this because they continue to do it and I can't make them stop. I am a college student and last month the charges made me overdraft so wells fargo charged me an additional $38 because of these thieves. I don't know what else to do maybe we can initiate an investigation by the Department of Corporations. My good friend is an investigator there.

Charles White Nov 18, 2008

This company has charged me unknowingly each month for over 1 year close to $12.00 a month it is a scam and needs to be stopped!

Charles White Nov 18, 2008

I went on this web site over 1 year ago and requested a free credit report, and paid for a one time credit score and was charged each month close to $12.00 a month for over a year, this company is a complete scam and needs to be stopped!!!

• Lc
    LCR Oct 07, 2008

The same thing happened to me...I logged on to my account to find that they had been taking $12.95 out since July. Back in June, I wanted to do the 30 day trial, however, I was never able to log into the website. I then decided I wanted to cancel the membership (the same day I set it up). It's been so long I don't know if they gave me a conf #, but when I called in today to speak to someone, the rep told me that she couldn't refund the money without it. She then tried to get me to give her my new email address so that she could "forward important new updates to me." I refused and asked to speak to her supervisor. Her sup kept me on hold for about 15 minutes only to tell me that she wasn't able to reverse the charges either. I asked to speak to her superior- she transferred me and the man was very rude and arrogant and stated that he couldn't reverse the charges either. I told him I would be contacting the FTC...he replied, "Ok, you do that!" NEVER USE THIS COMPANY!! I HAVE NEVER HAD SUCH A BAD EXPERIENCE! ...and I did file a complaint with the Federal Trade Commission. It takes 5 minutes...I suggest you all do the same!!!

• Iw
    iwascheated Sep 15, 2008

This company claimed that they can give a credit report for free. When I went through the registration process, I not only received a report I couldn't understand, they also charged my credit card. I never authorized the charge and didn't know that there was a cancellation period. I noticed there have been so many complaints against this company. So why are they still allowed to operate? I tried looking for their phone number online but couldn't find any information. I tried calling one number and they asked for my account number which I don't have. Then after they passed me around a few times, I talked to a customer service agent who said I have the wrong company. What the hell??? How do I cancel this thing if I can't even get in touch with them. HELP>>