Mitsubishi Motorsproblems with a l200 triton in uruguay

R

Hi my name is jorge facello. I bought a new l200 triton pickup in uruguay, and with only 40.000 kms it has a very strange noise in the motor.
I took it to the warranty and then started the problems. They give me no solution. They have to change the motor but they don't have one...
They try to give me an used chinese pickup for months until they find a solution...
But the real thing is that they don't want to fix it... Someone is going to loose... And they are trying to take it to me...
I bought mitsubishi for quality. For performance. Is my 3rd mitsubishi.
But the quality of mitsubishi is not going by the hand of your representative here in uruguay : bor s. A.
I want to talk with kozo shiraji... Member of the board of mitsubishi in order to inform him the problems with the brand here in uruguay.
Could you help me with a solution?
thanks