Mitsubishi Motors — paint chipping on outlander sport
Same issue as other reports seen. Outlander Sport with less than 9000 miles on it, and paint chipping already...took it in and was told it was due to normal wear and tear. Then was told it was due to the paint that Mitsubishi now uses. They were "nice" enough to cover the chips and will give me a paint pen, free of charge.
I am already counting down on when I can get a new vehicle, and will not be a Mitsubishi. Hard to believe they can feel good about selling such crap. I have and definitely will continue to let people know so they are made aware.
More Mitsubishi Motors Complaints & Reviews
- Mitsubishi / WD-Y65 Projection TV - $249.00 lamp went out in 13 months! 
- Mitsubishi WD-52631 TV - bad product, worse service! 
- Red Deer Mitsubishi - falsifing work orders then not performing the work 
- Mitsubishi WD-73927 DLP Projection TV - terrible after sales service! 
- Mitsubishi - useless service center 
- El Seoudi Group - front windshield
- Arian Motor/ Mitsubishi Asx - there is no respect to costomers
- Mitsubishi Motors - oem starter and alternators meant to be scrapped was instead auctioned off
- Mitsubishi Motors - door handle
- Mitsubishi - constant emails for no reason