Mitsubishi Motors Corporation — mitsubishi grandis 2.4l - made year 2010 (malaysia)
Dear Mitsubishi Customer Service
I am the owner of the Grandis 2.4L and my car is now 9 years old.
my brake servo start to have air leaked and causing difficulty with my brake system and indirectly affecting my engine air pressure.
i wish to change the brake servo, but your malaysian office are charging at high price which i cant afford.
mitsubishi other car models brake servo only cost between RM450 to RM650 and they have quoted me for RM4700 to replace my brake servo, which is really unreasonable.
i hope i can get help from your head office in Japan for me to purchase the brake servo at a reasonable price.
i do hope Mitsubishi can help me. Thanks a lot.
My name is : Dennis Lim S.J
My email : [protected]@gmail.com
My mobile no: +[protected] (with whatsapp)
More Mitsubishi Motors Corporation Complaints & Reviews
- Mitsubishi / WD-Y65 Projection TV - $249.00 lamp went out in 13 months! 
- Mitsubishi WD-52631 TV - bad product, worse service! 
- Red Deer Mitsubishi - falsifing work orders then not performing the work 
- Mitsubishi WD-73927 DLP Projection TV - terrible after sales service! 
- Mitsubishi - useless service center 
- El Seoudi Group - front windshield
- Arian Motor/ Mitsubishi Asx - there is no respect to costomers
- Mitsubishi Motors - oem starter and alternators meant to be scrapped was instead auctioned off
- Mitsubishi Motors - door handle
- Mitsubishi - constant emails for no reason