Mirror Essentialsultra-thin high waist shaping panty

G Review updated:

Placed an order with Mirror Essentials for the Ultra Thin High Waist Shaping Panty on December 14, 2017. Received notification that the merchandise had shipped on December 18, 2017. Sent an e-mail on January 3, 2018 that I had not received the product. Product arrived on January 5th. January 8th sent an e-mail advising the product does not do what they advertise.Called on January 9th, left a voice mail message asking about the return policy, left order number and a call back number. January 10th sent an e-mail requesting the return process. January 11th went to their website and chatted with Dan, ticket # 580611. Dan stated he would pass my concern to customer support. I have yet to receive a response from this company. This is what they advertise: Why You Need it
Sculpts Your Figure. It has 360° compression around your back, tummy and waist, for a sleek, toned look & feel. Feels Like a Second Skin. We used smooth, lightweight fabric in order to make it your favorite daily undergarment. Extra Tummy Control. While providing 360° compression around your midsection, it provides extra-firm control over your abdominal area to flatten your belly. Invisible Under Clothing. Thanks to its seamless design, it's unnoticeable even under your tightest dress, skirt, or blouse. There is no tummy control. They are doing false adversting about their products. The website does not give an address you have to use the return label. I just want a refund of my $19.94. They can get rich off keeping people's money and not contacting them back about their refund process. I have strings of e-mails that were sent to them.

RESOLVED

Mermay May 19, 2019

I made an order on March 3 2019 I order 2 pairs of the ultra thin high waisted shape panties I still have no received my order I paid $33.93 the number they have is not in service I have emailed them plenty of time and still haven't gotten a response I just want my money back

Comments

MagsRN Jan 22, 2019

I had placed an order, but changed my mind. I started the return process and was approved. They said they would give me a refund. It has been 5 months since the order was placed and no refund was processed. I contacted my bank and they confirmed no refund was processed or pending.

Maria MV Sep 10, 2018

The day after I received it, I requested a refund online, as the product was defective. Was told it would take 2 business days. It has been 9. I ordered a pair of high waisted shorts on August 19th. The item was $19.99 and the shipping was $6.95. I received the product I had ordered on August 25th. The item did not work as described, and it may have been due to sizing. However. I submitted a refund request on August 28th, since I could not wear the item. I received a confirmation email, minutes later, with the return request #. I was told in this email that it would
    take 1-2 business days for my request to be reviewed. I sent a follow-up email on August 31st, since that was 3 business days after my initial request. I received an auto-response email on September 1st
    and was assigned a customer service rep. This email indicated that their system was having some maintenance done, so responses were taking a little longer than normal. So, I waited until
    September 4th to request an update.

No response.

I emailed again on September 7th.

No response.

Very Disappointed.

• Bl
    Blake Chapman Jul 17, 2018

does anyone have a number or email or any kind of contact info? the site repeatedly kicks me off after I try to get to the returns and exchange menu

@Blake Chapman Hi Blake!

We are sorry for the inconvenience and thank you for bringing this to our attention. Please send us a private message on our FB page to get assisted immediately or email us directly at [email protected] We will do our best to help you.

• Tm
    TMWill Jul 16, 2018

This company is a scam! Yes, the product cost was only $19.95 but What part of their “no hassle guarantee” means no hassle? I requested a refund and was sent an email with the refund instructions which required me to answer a few questions and to send three pictures of the product and its original packaging which I did. I received an email stating that “to ensure that I am assisted fully they were going to forward my concern to their specialized team” which followed by their “deepest apologies as I may expect a delay in the response due to the high number of emails they receive but don’t worry even though the response time may be longer than usual rest assured that they’re trying their best to keep up with all their customers” then they humbly asked for my further patience and understanding. After over a week, I reached out again and what followed was a reply asking whether I wanted a credit for their website or a replacement item even though I had stated I just wanted my money back as I was not happy with the product as it did not do what it stated it did. I have since sent three additional emails asking for my money back and instructions on returning the item I received and am now not receiving replies at all! Again, it is only 20 bucks but if they’re doing this to several others it only takes 10 people and all the sudden they’ve made 200 bucks. I believe the positive reviews that I have read are not actual customer at All!

@TMWill Hi TMWill,

We're sorry to hear what happened. This is not how likely we would like for you to experience. We'd like to rectify your concern completely. Please send us your complete name, email address and order number via email at [email protected] We will never stop until we get this fully resolved.

Thank you for your kind understanding, consideration and the chance to make things right for you.

Melvina Anderson Jun 26, 2018

So glad I decided to seek out the reviews before ordering. Thanks

• Ju
    Juliana Salinas Jun 12, 2018

The worse piece of undergarment I have ever bought... waste of money and time... don't believe this [censored] this product rolls down, wont stay up, fit very uncomfortable, I purchased 2.. and with reading the reviews I am sure I am screwed on getting my money back.. no big deal I will give them away.. don't want or need the stress of getting back a few dollars.. but if your reading this do not buy this product... its a waste of you money and time.. I purchased the (high-waist shaping shorts) no good... no good... no good...

@Juliana Salinas Hi Juliana,

Hearing your story is really heart breaking as our goal is to make you fully satisfied, this is really way beyond what we'd like for you to experience. Rolling down normally happens when you didn't get the right size. Please give us a chance to make things right for you. Do send us an email with your complete name, email address and order number together with your hip size in inches at [email protected] We will never stop until we get this fully resolved.

Thank you for your kind understanding and the chance to make things right for you.

Singerofdreams Jun 04, 2018

Thanks to all for the info as it helps those of us that research first.
    For those researching after...
    If you never received the merchandise, dispute the charge with your financial institution. It will straighten this out, they (the merchant) have to put up or lose out.
    Advice on purchasing products... check places like Good Housekeeping which provide their professional, unbiased reviews for free.
    For example: https://www.goodhousekeeping.com/clothing/best-shapewear/
    Happy hunting and safe shopping.

• Ca
    Carolyn Reeves Jun 01, 2018

I was about to order mirro essentials until I read the reviews. Thank you for the comments.

MinxP May 31, 2018

I placed an order on April 15th 2017. Still waiting for it to be delivered. Haven't heard from their "Lovely Customer Care" regarding the status. Waiting to hear from their "Lovely Customer Care"

@MinxP Hi there, MinxP!

Thank you for bringing this up and we are sorry to hear yours haven't delivered yet. Its been a while and we believe you should already received your item but by any chance that until now yours has not been fixed, please do send us an email at [email protected] with your complete name, email address and order number for us to fully rectify your concern.

• Re
    Reigan May 28, 2018

Wow!! I so wish I would've read all these reviews first! I'll try to make my, "experience" with Mirror Essentials, story as short as possible. Saw ad on FB several times. Finally decided to get the Ultra-Thin High Waste Shaping Panty in nude. Placed my order on April 5, 2018, paid the extra for express shipping. Actually was very surprised I received my package on April 7, 2018. Which was originally nice cuz that's my Birthday...should've known better! Open package or I should say, some janky envelope and pull product out and knew something wasn't right from the moment I saw them!! Not only was there no Mirror Essential branding ANYWHERE on the packaging, paperwork or the shape wear, they looked COMPLETELY different from what I saw on their ads and their actual website. Still willing to give them a try, right? I try them on...I couldn't believe the difficulty I had pulling this shape wear up!!! I kkow that they're not the easiest things to get on in the first place but this was crazy!! Once I finally get them on, my thighs felt like they had a vice grip on them!! No joke. Didn't lift or tuck in anything either. So I email Mirror Essentials and tell them everything I just put here. I can't really complain about response time from the customer service cuz they actually did back to me promptly every time. Anyway, got product on April 7, 2018, emailed the same day, thn proceeded to go back and forth till April 20, 2018 till I was finally told they would send my replacement out. Thinking, ok I'll get them in a couple days like first one right...WRONG!! It took until May 23, 2018. Over a flipping month?! Oh and quick note, the address on the first package said from Nevada? The second one said from China?? So, I get my replacement...looks like the ads on FB and site. Once again though, no branding anywhere and this replacement is like trying to put a size 0 wet suit on a size 20 woman. I'm not a big girl, by any means. I weigh 145lbs, 38-28-40, stand 5'2" and wear a size 8/10 pants. So like I said, not a big woman at all but this shape wear is ridiculous!! Makes me not want to even try to put them on again and there for wasted my money and time on this! I will NEVER order anything from Mirror Essentials EVER again! They tried getting away with sending me some "knock off" shape wear and to be honest, I don't think the second pair was any better aside from looking like their ads. Complete scam and rip off! Tried to add a few pics. Not sure if it worked? If it did, the one on the right is the replacement pair. HUGE DIFFERENCE!

Mirror Essentials Aug 18, 2018

@Reigan Hi there, Reigan!

Thank you for bringing this to our attention and we are sorry to hear what happened. This is not how likely we would like for you to experience. Rest assured we'll take note of this experience you shared to improve our way of service.

Shopaholica May 23, 2018

I received my order quickly, however, it was NOTHING like described. It rolled down instantly, basically it was not possible to unroll it! It was also not high waisted at all. I immediately contacted the company to say I wanted a refund. I have been exchanging emails with them daily for almost a week. They have told me they will only offer up to a 50 percent refund. So basically their product sucks and so does their return and refund policy. Also, the product packaging and tags say "shapewear made with love" no where on the package or tags does it say "mirror essentials".

@Shopaholica Hi Shopaholica,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. Your feedback is highly appreciated. We heard you and we'll make sure this will be used for the advancement of our service. Feel free to send us an email if you have any concerns at [email protected] We'll be more than willing to assist you.

• Ab
    Abuela12 May 19, 2018

I ordered two Mirror Essentials high waist panties. Watched the video at least five times before ordering. I received them and I’m sorely disappointed. They are not smooth, as advertised. Both of mine have rigid staves in them. Not only does this make it hard to pull on, they are not comfortable. I’ve just wasted money !!!

@Abuela12 Hi Abuela12,

We are sorry to hear what happened. We understand how frustrating this can be. Rest assured we'll gather these details you mentioned and use for improvement of our service. By any chance you have questions or concerns, feel free to email us at [email protected] We'll be more than willing to help. Thank you.

• Co
    Con. H. May 19, 2018

Thank you all for posting your reviews here. I was going to place an order for three of their shapers. Something told me to go online and look for reviews prior to doing so. I'm so glad this site came up. I believe you all have saved me from wasting my money and the aggravation. Thanks www.complaintsboard.com.

• Bc
    BCBlondie May 14, 2018

Wish I would have checked for reviews first too. They scammed me for $50 US. I received the items I purchased on February 1, 2018 but didn't fit properly so returned them the same day I received the parcel. I've been emailing consistently since then, mostly weekly over the last month. I've had a couple replies asking for "tracking" and lame excuses. Now no one has replied for two weeks. So I am positive I will never see my money. It pisses me off that facebook is allowing them to advertise when everyone has nothing but really bad reviews and scamming for our money. I certainly won't be buying anything through that again. Learned my lesson the hard way. Hopefully people check this before ordering from MIRROR ESSENTIALS...SCAM all the way!!

@BCBlondie Hi BCBlondie,

We are truly sorry to hear what happened. This is totally not how we would like for you to experience. We hope that by now your issue has been resolved. By any chance you have concerns to raise, kindly send us an email at [email protected] with your complete name, email address, order number and the details for us to assist you immediately. Thank you for your kind understanding and consideration.

• Sd
    sduff May 10, 2018

I have ordered from a few places that I have seen on fb took forever to get the product but and constantly emailing the companies and it wasn't until I threaten them with contacting the BBB and also "white collar crime-FBI"
    which is a generic term for crimes involving commercial fraud, cheating consumers, swindles, insider trading on the stock market, embezzlement and other forms of dishonest business schemes. The term comes from the out of date assumption that business executives wear white shirts and ties. It also theoretically distinguishes these crimes and criminals from physical crimes, supposedly likely to be committed by "blue collar" workers. I had my products within 2 weeks. I learned my lesson and will not never ever order from anything I see on FB and ALWAYS read reviews on the companies.

Linda Garcia Apr 24, 2018

In March of 2018 I placed an order from the site that they had posted on facebook. I placed my order and then went to look at their website more. It took approximately three weeks to receive my order. After receiving it and trying it out, I was very very disappointed. It does not really help shape anything and it also has wires two in front and two in back at the top, so when you have it where it is suppose to be you have the wires poking into your body and sit down and it starts rolling down, which I thought was part of the whole reason into purchasing to help make you look slimmer, and that it doesn't it is to uncomfortable. Once the item is shipped it really seems impossible to talk with anyone in regards to returning it and getting your money back. So glad that I didn't order more like I was thinking to do.

JoleneDupree Apr 23, 2018

Researching this, looked for it in amazon and immediately I saw that the photos in the reviews were the same as for Maidenform Flexees! They're stealing Amazon reviews. Shady!!!

ShellyannB Apr 20, 2018

I also went to place an order with Mirror Essentials last night. I put in my address/phone number, then I realized I needed to update an expiration date for my credit card with PayPal and they immediately called my phone and are sending me messages on Facebook. This is at the very least poor business, but also seems like a scam from what others are saying. Don't give them your info or purchase from them. I'm hoping I don't have a bunch of spyware on my computer now from going to their website. I'm grateful I didn't purchase.

Maya-Olivia Pugh Apr 18, 2018

This isn't so much a complaint because I didn't buy anything. But I was about to, and as I was filling out the order I get a phone call from them.
    I online shop all the time, even from ads I see on instagram, and I have never had them call me about what I was purchasing, especially if I hadn't even had the chance to purchase it yet.
    The lady on the line was nice enough, but she was giving me weird vibes and somewhat persistent I get the purchase done with her. And even gave me a discount I wouldn't have gotten if I didn't do the purchase over the phone.
    So I told her I would call her back, and then checked this website. And now that I see all of your reviews, I'm glad I trusted my gut instinct rather than bought the enticing product.

• La
    LaVita Christine Apr 15, 2018

I wish I would of saw this first. :( I think I’ve been ripped off. It said I would recieve my order in 15 days. I ordered April 2nd, and still haven’t even seen updated tracking details :((

• Dc
    dcasteel97 casteel Apr 10, 2018

To all of you that have posted reviews, thank you. After working for almost 25 years retail their claims just seemed to good to be true. That and I watched the video a few times and noticed almost every woman looked the same size while using the shaper regardless of her actual size. For those that have not received shipments or received the "wrong" product, I suggest you contact your credit card company for a fraud credit. Most will refund your money. Thanks again.

• Ki
    Kie01 Apr 14, 2018

@dcasteel97 casteel Wow I am so glad that I decided to look for the main website instead of going through FaceBook. In just that search process I was able to find this website. Thank you all for taking the time to explain all that has happened. I also looked at the video several time and yes all the women on the video are about the same size. I will take my business elsewhere. Someplace that has a creditable status and a money back guarantee.

• Be
    Beverly Isblessed Mclin Apr 02, 2018

Thanks ladies for the heads up. Almost ordered one. I'm a big girl and I was trying to see if the product really worked. Material seemed to thin to me to control anything. So I googled the website and kept scrolling til I found customer reviews. Again my thanks. God Bless.

• Ca
    Carrie Bianes Apr 01, 2018

Just tried to check out but there was an error about shipping options and so I closed the webpage. I have received 10 calls from them since I closed out the page and several emails. Their chat person said they could call me to finish the order do I said no and came here. Glad I did. Ordered something from Amazon with a guarantee backed by Amazon.

Van Anne Nguyen Mar 29, 2018

I did not agree to any updates.

Comments

Van Anne Nguyen Mar 29, 2018

I saw the ad on facebook and thought, "hey, that's pretty cool." I went to the site, put it in my cart and checked out to filling out the information. As soon as I was about to hit pay (there is a timer and it was 30 seconds left), I received a call and i picked up. It was a man from the site! I freaked out because how the hell did they get my number? I just put it in. Are they watching over my every button and mouse? I played along and he offered me a promo and discount. Asked if I wanted to pay over the phone or have it sent via email. OF COURSE, i said email. He sent everything with my name, address on it, all that was needed was the big "complete" button. how did he obtain all that information scared me so i closed everything! That was too sketchy. Please be aware, ladies.

Van Anne Nguyen Mar 29, 2018

@Van Anne Nguyen Update: 1 hour after I close out everything, the site sends me a FACEBOOK MESSAGE letting me know I have items in my cart. I feel very stalked. Thank God, I didn't put my credit card information down. I have now blocked them.

Mary Coker Apr 02, 2018

@Van Anne Nguyen Thank you. My suspicion is now validated. From 9:18 to 9:27 am [protected] called 11 times! I was in the process of placing an order on mirroressentials.com from a facebook ad. I just entered my phone and contact info but not my payment info. This number kept calling and hanging up. You can hear the keyboard keys in the 2 voicemails. That is not how business is done. Decided it must be a scam and walked away.

Me219 Mar 27, 2018

So glad I found this website before purchasing! I kept seeing their ads on FB and thought, "What a great deal!" since shapewear can be so expensive!! But I am always cautious with popup ads, so wanted to see what "real" people have experienced with this product. So glad I did, thanks for all the honest reviews!

• Re
    Redslither (Redslither) Mar 25, 2018

Also have not recieved what i ordered. And they charged me for additional things i did not order and shipping that was supposed to be free. Contacted them alot they respond but dont follow through on promises only "forwarding issues". This was 6 months ago.

Singerofdreams Jun 04, 2018

@Redslither (Redslither) As I mentioned to someone else, if you never received the merchandise, dispute the charge with your financial institution. It will straighten this out, they'll have to put up or lose out

Linda Petty Mar 22, 2018

I ordered one also and hope I receive it from all the complaints I have read after my order was placed

• Je
    Jenny 1217 Mar 20, 2018

Oh dang... I hope I receive my order. I'm upset that my items are shipping from China, I had no idea. 😡

Shermecha S Smith Mar 16, 2018

I should've reqd the reviews before spending $34+ on a product that I may or may not receive! I really would like to receive what I ordered!

• Da
    DamaDivina Mar 09, 2018

Omg!!! I should of read reviews!!! I just got ripped oFF!!! I'm trying to go back to the ads on FB and all of the sudden they are gone!!! Mmhhmmm...go figure! Thank God I just ordered one $20!! [censor] thieves!!

• Co
    consuelo lopez Feb 25, 2018

I was scammed too!!!. they stole $49 from for 3 shapewears. I got an email stating that order confirmation. Nothing more. I hope they get caught. I should have googled them first.

Singerofdreams Jun 04, 2018

@consuelo lopez As I mentioned to someone else, if you never received the merchandise, dispute the charge with your financial institution. It will straighten this out, they'll have to put up or lose out.

Vannie Lamond Feb 22, 2018

Hi, I'm reading your comment in the seek of reviews. I've already purchased it and everything seems fine. I didn't cancel it but I bought the Mirror Essentials Ultra Thin High Waist Shaping Panty and the size was ok. But I think is important that you share your opinion with this advice.

Lisanorth68 Feb 23, 2018

@Vannie Lamond So, let me get this clear. You purchased a product, have received it, it fits fine and you have no problems with the company or product? You are a happy customer yet you are trolling this site? I am skeptical that you are actually a customer. MY opinion remains the same. I can speak only of my experience which has been frustrating and FRAUDULENT.

Chris & Traycie Rittenhouse May 23, 2018

@Lisanorth68 I ordered the same product. I paid for the faster delivery. I was never sent an email to give me an order or tracking number. I have yet to receive my order and can not talk to a human. When I email them, they say without a order or tracking number, they can't help me. But they sure don't have a problem with taking your money.

@Chris & Traycie Rittenhouse Chris & Traycie,
    Here is my suggestion.
    If there is a charge showing on your credit card or bank account for this transaction, dispute the charge with your financial institute. They will require a response from the company who will have to prove the charge valid so include copies of their emails about refusing to research or refund and to show the charge asvalid they will have to prove they've shipped merchandise. Your financial institution will have all the transaction tasking information which should be sufficient for them to locate the transaction. If they can't, your monies will be refunded. If they can, you will have your information and tacking information as well as they will have to prove delivery or at least shipment.
    Happy disputing

Chinadollsix2005 Jun 06, 2018

@Lisanorth68 I too got ripped off and seem to have problems getting them to answer my emails back with the correct responses. My initial order my item did not stay up at all and in fact it rolled completely down in the back. Their suggestion was that I had the wrong size and needed to try a smaller size. I responded by telling them I would be willing to try a smaller size but only with the assurance that if that did not work I could get my money back. Their response was ... I got an email stating my item was shipped on 5/28/2018 at like 2.30pm and then at 2.35 pm I got a second email stating that my item was delivered on 5/28/2018. WE ALL KNOW THIS IS IMPOSSIBLE! Especially since I never placed the second order. Now I seem to not be able to get them to respond at all.

Lisanorth68 Feb 06, 2018

I was also ripped off by Mirror Essentials. Have been trying to resolve for weeks. These people are scammers. I've reported to everyone I can think of. Facebook, Capital One, scam report. It makes no difference. No one cares. Fortunately, I had only approx $20 stolen. Still, I am furious.