Light Impressions Logo

Light Impressions

Having problems with Light Impressions?

Light Impressions Customer Service Contacts

Thu9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Fri9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
SatClosed
SunClosed

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Light Impressions Customer Service. Initial Light Impressions complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Light Impressions above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Light Impressions. Discuss the issues you have had with Light Impressions and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Light Impressions DirectNon-delivery of product, lack of any customer service

I used to love this company and had ordered many times in the past, not now.
I placed an order on September 20, 2020 for some beautiful archival boxes. I was charged $142.84. Since then I have called twice, left a message the first time. The second I just got a busy signal which usually means they don't want to be bothered. I have emailed twice but no follow up.
Their website needs to be taken down.
I'd love to get the product but I've lost hope...

Light ImpressionsOrder

I placed an order with this company a month ago and was charged the day I placed the order but never received a confirmation email or tracking number. I have called them almost daily but am always directed straight to a voicemail where I have left 3 messages. I've also emailed them but no one has reached back out to me. I needed the product by this week and now am left trying to find another solution. Completely fed up. Will be contacting my bank to get a refund. Do not order from this company.

Light Impressions Directorder placed on march 8, 2019

I've received nothing from this company. I have followed up with emails, phone calls where I have left messages and actually spoke to a CSR yesterday. She said their server was down and she couldn't look up the order. She didn't call me back yesterday as I requested. I called again today and left another message. Still no response. Order #B77162.
      I have ordered from this company before several years ago but had good service then.

Mar 12, 2018

Light Impressions — archival storage boxes

My order for approximately $100 worth of archival storage boxes was submitted more than eight weeks ago and...

FDM Brands vs Light Impressions — Concealed communication

I called (quoted) "Light Impressions" --- as that being how I knew the company [as I categorized below], and...

Light Impression — Canceled Order-No Refund

I ordered a product online which was acknowledged via email. The item was ordered with expedited shipping...

Light Impressions — Order not received; cannot contact company

I ordered some matting and framing materials on Feb 23rd from Light Impressions, the total amounting to...

Light Impressions Direct — Failure to ship goods

I ordered three expensive but very nice archival grade scrapbook sets from light impressions direct in March...

Light Impressions Direct — canceled order not refunded

I ordered some glass from this company on January 6. My check card was immediately charged $65.35. But...