Mirrawnever received my order

L

I was travelling and spent a month in India. Since I was there I decided to order some Indian clothing for myself and for my friends. I decided to order things online because it was cheaper. I contacted Mirraw and told them that I have two weeks left in India and needed my order on a certain date, they said of course and promised fast delivery. Well, I never received my order, because these people lied from the very beginning and I left India and never received my stuff. Contacted them before the flight and demanded my money back, but they refused and that was the end of the story. I have no idea did they deliver my order or not but I did lost my money.

• Ak
    Akilazahir Jul 27, 2019

We placed an order on 14th July for a share and the order number is M326077432 and have by credit card. We have not an invoice yet but received a SMS confirming the order.

When we tracked our order, after 13 days of placing the order it indicated the package has still not left your warehouse.

Please look into this unsatisfactory state of affairs and respond with the current status of the order.

Thanks