Minipurrs.comTeacup kittens minipurrs and mini paws

I found www.minipurrs.com on the internet. I waited for a kitten to be born that was the colors that I wanted. He was born last July. They named him BoomBoom but I called him Enzo. In October he was ready to be shipped and I was so excited but not sure because I put a deposit into their Chase bank account and never received a receipt. When the final was due ($700.00 more, I paid $1400 total), I still had not received a receipt nor a contract. I then tried to cancel based on the way things were transpiring and they gave me a hard time, saying they would send out the contract and they were so very sorry, John's mother was sick. After skyping one evening and receiving a contract, I decided to go ahead with the purchase. When I received Enzo his eyes were dripping with infection. I took him to the vet immediately, gave him proper shots, got meds and took him home. He began to have diarrhea. I spoke with both my vet and John and John said to make sure I was using the pellets kitty litter. I was. His diarrhea became excessively worse. I took him back to the vet and after paying another vet bill, he was diagnosed with Giardia. This is a parasite that he had when he came from John and Cher. It is very difficult to get rid of. I gave him medicine for 2 weeks. After Enzo STILL did not get better, I picked up medicine for 2 more weeks. Poor baby was getting progressively worse, and not using his box at all. I cleaned up poop and pee everywhere in my house. However, I had fallen in love with this kitten and my heart was breaking so I wanted to do everything I could to make him well again. It was not to be. The Monday before Christmas I took Enzo to my vet again and paid for an expensive test that hopefully would give us answers. It did indeed. He was diagnosed with feline coronavirus which he was born with and it is terminal. I called Cher and told her we had to put him down and it was one of the worst days I've ever had. It was Christmas Eve. Now this story is a tragedy and everything I went through with Enzo was so not right and on top of all of this, John and Cher are not giving me my money back. According to my contract I should be receiving my money back and they will not refund. After calling often, they told me that John's mom died, they were moving his dad into their home and they were closing the cattery. Well that is a big fat lie because their website is still active and they continue to post kittens for adoption. I received $100 check in Jan and $100 check in February and have never seen another dime. Do NOT purchase a kitten from these two! I continue to email them and they just ignore. Of course, I am in the midwest and they are in California so out of sight, out of mind, I guess. It is just a shame.