Miniinthebox.commost likely a fraud site from china

V

1. Store uses a fake McAfee security seal
2. Site owners use shills to put good comments on Sitejabber
3. Total lack of company and contact details

Most likely a fraud site from China.

Neris Kurtis Feb 04, 2017

MinIn The Box is an International online SCAM Company. All the good coments are shills, dont belive them.
    I ordered some watches (3) from them that never arived. And the Corespondence to them is all automated that is never ends and is fruitles. If yo don't want to be scamed by them, Then give them a miss and keep your money safe.

Comments

Neris Kurtis Jan 31, 2017

If anyone wants to be scammed by "MiniIn The Box" then he/she needs to go on 'Mining the box' and buy something that never arrives.

Neris Kurtis Jan 31, 2017

If you want to be scammed for something that you buy online, but never arrives, than this site is exelent scamy site to buy.

• Re
    Reviewer39884 Nov 20, 2015

Once you have ordered (thet do not scam, you get what you paid for) they ll spam you until death. Even on your mobile phone and the unsubscribe links do not work (neither on phone, nor on emails)

Neris Kurtis Feb 04, 2017

@Reviewer39884 Once you have ordered then your money is taken straight awa but nothing else is real. And you who revievd the complaint work for them too.

• 14
    1485710 Jul 08, 2015

They are a spamming website. Once they have your email they never stop spamming you!

• Pa
    Pacha Jul 05, 2015

First: they do non specifiy that they are selling from china so the shipment is delayed an charged for custom fee
    Second: even if i have *NOT* subscribed to any "newsletter" of maillist they are sendin tons of spam *dayly* even if i have "unsubscribed" just as @Henx did
    Third: no way to contact them
    STAY AWAY

• He
    Henx Jun 14, 2015

Made a purchase and received my order. Only problem is that the site will not stop sending me "promotional newsletters" even though I've unsubscribed from them every way possible and even changed my listed email on their account management. Do not use a real email address if for some reason you need to use this site.

• Mi
    Misty Slightam Jun 09, 2015

I have ordered 4 or 5 times, (1 time shame on them 2 time shame on me), kept thinking it was me being difficult. 2 orders have arrived, the last one was from March got it in April. I forgot about my 3rd order as I hadn't received it. I seen the pop up and looked on the site, ordered a few things, happened to look up my orders. I had paid and it was being shipped, still have to received it and it has been a month.
    I got confirmation a week ago re: payment received and will be shipped soon. However, that was my 2nd order- paid and received!! Trying to contact them was horrid! I told them this is completed, why are they sending this again and I had better not be billed twice.
    I need to find out how to check my Pay Pal account make sure they are not billing me over and over. I received another one of there
    confirmation on my 1st order and they said it was the light in the box, they are not billing but I forgot what it was. I am getting worried and finally, after seeing all the comments, I am not going to trust this site and not order any more.

• Je
    JED207 Mar 02, 2015

Be aware!
    I bought some LED lamps from them. The price and shipment was OK but the products were absolutely terrible. I have never before seen anything like that in electronics. The items were marked with false safety (CE) certifications and had no "glass bulb" protecting the electronics. The light emitting diod device were dangling loose from all the LED lamps.
    Finally, if you appriciate recieving never ending spam in your e-mail box, then you should register and buy from Miniinthebox.

• Gr
    Gregorius Iqnyte Aug 07, 2014

I recently purchased 7 LED lamps at miniinthebox dot com for 30
    bucks, because they were presented as very cheap and good quality.
    I had 2 shipping options: one slow delivery, about 2 weeks, and one
    fast delivery – at an extra of 10 bucks – within a couple of days. I
    took the second option.
    Indeed the LEDs were delivered by UPS at my door with a few days, but
    lo and behold, I had to pay 20 bucks of customs tax and VAT!
    That miniinthebox dot com does not explicitly mention on their
    web-shop that the LEDs would come from China requiring customs tax to be
    paid.
    This is a fraudulent scam web-shop!
    I will never buy anything anymore from them. Ever!

• Ts
    ts3763 Apr 04, 2014

I have ordered several items from this website and have received everything ordered. I am a repeat customer of this website and although I have had problems with some orders the company has responded quickly and resolved any issues. However, in my experience with this website I must recommend that you do not use a major credit card for purchases; it appears that information is being skimmed from this website and after having my credit card number changed twice I will never use that card at this website again. I recommend that you use a debit card for purchases from this website. I haven't had any problems in doing so. Overall I feel this company is trying to do the best that they can in customer service but is encountering phishing/skimming issues; be careful with the method of payment you use.

• Gr
    Göran Jan 16, 2013

Ordered items from Miniinthebox 27/12 2013 and received the goods 14/1 in perfect condition. Its not a Scamsite. I live in Sweden

• Ca
    Cajpan Dec 05, 2012

I've made purchases on Miniinthebox several times and have been satisfied every time. It's not a fraud site.