Milk and Chocoitem not received and inaccessible customer service!

M Jun 09, 2018 Review updated:

This was my first clothing purchase off of fb. I have always been leery of those because I thought they might be scams. And now I know I was right. There is nothing telling you updates on your shipment despite pretending like you can click a link and see updates. There is no way to call them and they do not respond to emails. I ordered over a week ago and still don't have any updates, but from reading the other reviews I doubt I will get what I ordered at all.

• Li
    Lillian Nicole Mckenzie Jun 11, 2018

I'm learning if you're purchasing anything off somewhere like that look to see how many items the person has sold and how long they've been a member and then go from there because they're not all scams because I sell stuff on offer up in Facebook all the time

• Bi
    Birthday gift Jul 25, 2018

Tried to e-mail numerous times about shipping date and no response. Can't find any phone number to call. Ordered gift for daughter's b-day and still is 2 weeks late. Should of looked closer at terrible company!

Martha Martin Aug 22, 2018

I ordered something that took almost a month and it was junk. I requested a refund 4 times now and have not heard back. This place is a scam!