Midwest BottlesOrder was short, no response

J

I placed two orders with this company, received the first one (a small order), then placed a second larger order. The second order was not complete and I emailed to inform them and asked questions about an item that I was interested in purchasing and when it would be available as they were out of stock. Though their website states that they respond to questions with friendly customer stervice, there was no response to my first email, my second email or my third. I finally called and was told by someone (they did not give their name) that they had no intention of responding to my email, even though I asked a specific question. There was no apology for my order being short and I was told that the missing item would be shipped immediately. Two weeks later and no missing item to complete my order. I sent another email and no response after three days. Almost three weeks at this point after I was told the missing item would be shipped. I called this time and left a message that I was going to file a complaint since they had not responded to my emails and had not shipped the missing item. If you pay them your money and don't ask questions, you get your order. But if there are problems with the order or you contact them with questions about placing another order, do not expect a response or your missing item that you paid for unless you become irate and threaten to file a complaint. And don't expect an apology from them even when they are at fault. This is a lousy company with horrible customer service.

• Ve
    Venus1977 Jun 28, 2013

Huh?! Ummmmm what? Midwest Bottles sells some teeth stuff? News to me.

• Fl
    Floyd Mar 30, 2009

I''m very disappointment with Advance Wellness Research/Bright Teeth Whitening, ... this company is a scam, they are set up to overcharge consumers, offer an ineffective product and continue to charge your credit card. The calls made to the customer service line are routed to India where the staff appear to be defending the company and its' inferior product... Its' a damn disgrace this company is allowed to continue doing business. The Website is full of complaints about their service or product.
    AWR offer a free trial product, and never tell you, or displace any information about how this free trial will be charged to your card whether you response in the free trial period or not. In fact, AWR has not displayed the price for their product during our transaction only the shipping & handling fees, not even the foreign transaction fee, although its' probably on their website which is where I was told everything is placed. And once I went to the website I see all these complaints about the product and the service from this company. Actually, the results I got was no better, if as effective, as the product I have found in (USA) dollar stores... AWR said they would give a partial refund