Menu

Middlesex Management  - rude management of the apartments

H
Author of the complaint
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I have been living in my apartment Secaucus XChange since they were built. The only people that are professional, helpful and courteous are the people that are in the keasing department. If you are late on your rent the management company treat you as if you are a charity case. This b**** Tammi Rivera whos is the legal department is the worse, unprofessional, attitude having supervisor who gives two ### about noone. I am aware that you are supposed to do a job. Although you shouldhave compassion for people who is paying their salaries by us who's paying over 2000+ for rent. I was assessed sa 50 late fee for rent that I went to pay on the 5th. My check clearly says the 5th. Only because they were closed for ajewish holiday that I had no clue about they said they dont care. They put all kinds of fees on your bill and you have to pay it or they will have you locked out of your apartment. This is the worse company to lease from. Tgey treat their tenants like they are doing us favors. I will do everything I can to dhine light on a management company that is pathetic.

Helpful? 0 0
2 comments

sends bills after bills are due. website doesn't work until after due date. no one calls back from the offices. does not send notices and bills do not have dates on it. i have tangible proof, if you need it contact me.

0 0
T
Apr 22, 2014 7:14 am

The Wilder manor apartments in Elizabeth NJ has BED BUGS ! . They let a mentally disturb man live here without caring about the other tenants. This guy has had numerous complaints from walking the hall from 1am to 5am to flooding out his apartment on several occasions. Now the biggest problem yet BED BUGS ! The bugs has now spread (which started in his apartment) to other apartments including mines. Wilder Management agreed to pay for the fuming of the bugs in my apartment, but they said that it dose not mean that they will be able to clean of get rid of them all. WOWWWW REALLY ! they went to say to me to make sure I wash all of my clothes in the my apartment after the fuming and GUESS who they expect to pay for all that washing... YEAH that`s right me. This company is non-helpful and very Inconsiderate to the tenants NEEDS. SO use your judgemnet on wearhter or NOT if this is the place you want to be.

0 0
ADVERTISIMENT

Learn how the rating is calculated

30 complaints