Middlesex Management/Edison Woods Senior Apts.late notice to move cars for snow removal

We Seniors was given a flyer on Saturday February 21, 2015, telling us to move our cars to BJ's parking lot by 8:00 am., Sunday 2/22/2015, for snow removal at our complex. However, on Sunday morning BJ's was also plowing their lot close to that time. Some people move their cars the night before and end up plowed in. There are people here with disabilities and should have been allowed at least 48 hours so they could contact someone to assist them. They also was threaten that car would be towed if it was not move.
I removed my car and suffered for it since I have rheumatoid arthritis which flared up due the my removing the snow, removing my car, and walking back from BJ's. I had spasms in my back and side, and was bedridden all day Monday.