[Resolved] Michael Hill International — credit/phone service department
Great jewelry but there credit department is a mess. Nobody knows anything about payment options, since online banking payments didnt work with my credit union, I was told only payments by cheque or in store, then much later after payments by cheque got delayed in the mail around Christmas they finally give the option of bank over the phone but only one or two months at mininum payments. then finally much later the option of setting up pre authorized debit or larger payments . Its so confusing and embarrassing. Either poorly trained or they just dont care. Im not sure which. Only the managers can really help, never using it again. They make it seem such a great option. Should have known better.
Customer Service has done everything in their power to resolve the complaint. All attempts to contact the customer have failed. Therefore, the complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and its services are concerned.
More Michael Hill International Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Michael Hill - customer service 
- Michael Hill - lifetime diamond guarantee is just a marketing ploy 
- Michael Hill - diamonds falling out 
- Michael Hill - manager's bad behaviuour 
- Michael Hill - ring sizing and automatic payments 
- Michael Hill - store manager - dionne in michael hill casuarina, store manager - katelin gateway shopping center 
- Michael Hill International - customer service, ring repair
- [Resolved] Michael Hill - unbelievably poor customer service
- [Resolved] Michael Hill International - broken earring and treatment by manager of the store cranbourne vic
- Michael Hill - customer service and security