MGM Grand DetroitI was wrongfully removed from mgm detroit after making a complaint against a waitress.

J Jun 25, 2018

I was a very regular patron at MGM Detroit such that I met and from Feb - May 2018 I was manipulated by a Waitress - Cassidy D'Arpini in regards to getting money and solicitation. I decided to end the interaction and the waitress then become rude and refused basic customer waitress service to me. On May 20, 2018, I complained to Melissa Reed Beverage supervisor. It was a verbal complaint that lasted 5-7 minutes. I never raised my voice, no argument nothing. I gambled on 5/21/18, 5/22/18, I saw Melissa Reed and she would have had to be able to see me and no interaction. On 5/25/18 I was approached by Security after seeing Melissa and Cassidy speaking and told that I was being kicked out and could not come back because Melissa lied and stated that I was "aggressive towards her". If I had been aggressive on the only date I spoke with her, why wouldn't she have put me out then? Instead waited 5 days after my complaint. I am and was humiliated and distressed as I have several friends who I no longer see regularly as a patron of MGM and they know about me being removed under false allegations. I was told it was being investigated and requested from "Eve" the tapes of the incidents but haven't received anything. I want Melissa Reed, Cassidy D' Arpini fired and compensated for my humiliation, embarrassment and my inability to patron MGM.

Jeffrey Goodlett

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices