MetroFaxReceived axes that are a mistake and the wrong number credit

L Jun 16, 2020

I spoke to your representative today concering a fax that stated it was 3 pages sent to my fax line. The fax was only one page and it is stated on the fax I received. I called the company and they said sorry they sent it to the wrong number.
I have the $9.99 plan 500 in-and out coming pages per month. I asked it to be looked at and revire and gave them the information and asked for a credit for the 3 pages that I am charges for you are taking out of my account every month.
He said to just delete it and he is not able nor do you creit the pages that I will be charges and I am responsalbe. I asked to speak to a supervisor and he said they are just going to tell you the same thing. I asked again to speak to a supervisor because he was determend to make me aware that I was reasponsable for the pages and they would be counted on my plan. He then put me on a slient hold and did not return for a long period of time. This is a scam and I would like a resaponse and if I dont I will report this to to my company, bank fraud department, BBB, MetroFax
headquarters and cancel my account to a differnt company. This is unheard of. I was told as well I can cancel my account AT ANY TIME with no fees upon purchase.
Lisa M Luper, MS, LNHA