Merrill Lynchstock brokerage

Merrill lynch sold my stock without my consent!!!

Do not ever invest with merrill lynch. They tried to charge bogus account maintenance fees for doing absolutely nothing.

Then they sell your stock without your consent and without even notifying you.

Then they offer to buy the stock back if you pay them a fee to buy the stock back.

They are criminals. Selling customers' stock without consent is the absolutely worst thing a brokerage can do.

Merrill lynch sucks - they sell your stock without your consent

• Un
    Unhappy-family Feb 25, 2012

Do not go to Merill Edge investing. A lot of trouble when you want to withdraw your money. The only thing I can suggest is do research about complaints of the Merill Edge before invest with them. I got stroke to deal with them! ! ! !

• Ml
    MLSUCKS Feb 15, 2012

I hate ML as well. I tried to buy TVIX today to hedge my current holdings only to find out "they don't have an agreement with TVIX" as rudely stated by their customer support.

TVIX gapped up 4% while I was waiting on hold, and another 14% intraday. Once the S&P hit 1345 today I knew we were in bear market territory and I sold a few of my positions for a 1% loss of my total portfolio value.

Which could have been a gain had I been able to buy TVIX and I would have held my other positions for a turnaround.

On another note, ML lets you trade high leveraged ETFs like FAS and FAZ without a blink of an eye, but when trying to trade a low beta, high volume security such as CRUS it requires a "Safepass"

I'm so done with ML I should have left years ago, I hope BAC goes bankrupt.

• Re
    ReasonablePerson0001 Aug 20, 2011

Read your client relationship agreement. No fee is ever charged that is not fully disclosed beforehand. The other solution is to not be a deadbeat and send a check to cover these fees