Mercedes-Benz International / extended warranty
When my C180 reached its end of warranty term I was adviced to extend my warranty to 140000.My service times on the odometer was never exactly according to schedule such that at 120000 it was serviced at around 120500 meaning that the next service was only to be carried after the 1400000 extension which was an oversight from my adviser as well.Now I took my car in at 139990 for service but was refused because it wasn't yet its right time.That means I lost on my last service which lapsed at 1400000 and I feel I wasn't treated well being a long term brand loyal customer for over 13 years.
More Mercedes-Benz International Complaints & Reviews
- Mercedes-Benz - Failed Heated Seat Causing Fire 
- Mercedes-benz South Africa - Repairs and servicing 
- Mercedes Benz Research & Development India Pvt Ltd. (MBRDI) - Wicked management, strict notice period 3 months 
- Mercedes Benz Of Tampa Bay - Discrimination based on race and sex!
- Mercedes-Benz - India - Frustrated and dejected customer service 
- Mercedes Benz Canada - touted as &star-certified&
- Mercedes Benz - poor service and fraud
- Mercedes Benz of Orange Park - dishonest sales 
- Mercedes Benz of North America - Defective vehicle
- Mercedes-Benz - Reputable companies selling known defective goods