Meijer โ€” customer service

J Sep 09, 2018

First I would like to thank Meijer Corporate for sending me the coupon booklet. Very kind and useful. I saved $5.00 which isn't much but, better than nothing at all๐Ÿ˜€ ( that $5.00 can go towards gas for the car).
My concern however is when using the Self Check Out machines. Sometimes they work properly other times not so much. When scanning items sometimes the kiosk may lock or miscalculate. I go to Meijers usually very early in the morning to avoid crowds (thank you for your 24 hour service). When needing assistance with the Self Check Out kiosk sometimes the staff are not available or will just stand there looking at you. So today I decided to go to a staffed register counter and I must say the employee was not very nice. Her behavior seemed somewhat rude (her name was Deborah). I also go to Meijers because it's very close to home with a huge grocery section. I'm not sure because it's early in the morning or not being people persons but, it's not the first time I've experienced rude behavior from the staff at Meijers Westland at that time in the day.
Thanks for the survey please advise regarding matters.

customer service