MegaPersonals.comGet it fixed!!

May 12, 2021

Wednesday May 12, 2001

Hello Everyone! I am so devastated to see all these comments saying that their account has been hacked or that no one is reaching back to you guys, it really ticks me off to the max! And then there is me, I made a account January 2021 my account has been great up until almost 2 months ago, someone sent me a text message with a link saying that my account Needs verification to click on it and just stuff like that I didn't think nothing of it I clicked the link and it looks exactly like the actual website so I didn't think nothing of it it asked for my email and my password and I went ahead and entered it I didn't have problems until a few days after work every time I posted I never got an email and my account was acting really weird and strange and went from acting really weird and strange to I couldn't post any more. I finally came to the worst day of my life and came to a conclusion that my account has been hacked and I've been a target to the hackers. This messed my life up completely I was so sad and depressed for like a week I didn't eat because this was my main source of income and I was just sad I was completely doomed!! : (so I started reaching out to the actual email of the actual sites and no one got back to me no one cared enough to respond back to my messages I even sent them a message through the actual website tried to find a number even tried to find the actual place where I can actually damn near go there and try to explain the situation but that was a dead end I couldn't do anything! I was giving up hope and everything and I even tried making another email but everything was like link to my phone so I couldn't even do that everything just looked a hot mess for me my life was literally ruined, and you guys are probably like what the hell this girl is Trippin but no actually I'm not this was literally my source of income like I said. If you know, you know!!! I started to sign up for different websites but nothing and I mean nothing compares two mega personals "Listcrawler" but slowly and surely I got my clientele back and I was kind of happy but I never gave up on my mega personals account never and when I say never I mean never gave up. But one day I made a whole new account and I was verified and everything so I finally got my account back but it was it with the help of the mega personals it was all by myself if you're having problems with your account and you've been a target to being hacked please don't hesitate to call me I will try to help you I didn't get my old one back but I got an account with them all over again and I'm so happy and I don't wish that upon no one to be honest! Happy B day and I hope you learned a little something here which is don't follow the links if you get text messages they're not from the mega personals they're actually scammers trying to hack your identity!!! I'm just glad I got an account with them all over again (:!!! They need want to know how to respond back to their customers or whatever you call them because their customer service sucks!!

XOXOXOXO

Jazzypooh Jun 12, 2021

Can you help me please

• Tb
    Tbaby69 May 29, 2021

Same happened with me!! How did you make a new account to get approved??

• Ni
    Nicki12 May 14, 2021

Can you please help me please [protected]