Megabus — driver
I was on bus [protected]-M93R-2350-ATL-MEM
I was told by one megabus worker that I could get onto the bus because I did not have any bags to put under the bus. Furthermore when I was walking to get onto the bus, the bus driver LOUDLY and NASTY expressed herself by saying to me she does not care and that I need to return to the back of the line. If that is a policy I am OK with that. However I will not be spoken to as if I'm someone's child. The female bus driver needs customer service training skills ASAP!! Or just simply find another place of employment. If you look at my track record I am a loyal customer. And this has been the worst ride ever!!!
More Megabus Complaints & Reviews
- Megabus - lost my luggage 
- Megabus - ticket amendment scam 
- Megabus - discrimination 
- Megabus - customer service 
- Megabus - customer deservice 
- Megabus-Milwaukee - stranded passengers
- Megabus - bus from chicago to toledo 08/25/17
- Megabus - bus timing schedule and potential danger
- Megabus - driver
- Megabus - missed my flight!