Medlifereturn policy

S Sep 10, 2018 Review updated:

I had recently ordered medicines on this medlife app & their service is just horrible. First they schedule doctors appointment, verification calls for the medicines which makes the whole ordering process gruesome & troubling. The Customer Support executives are so poorly groomed that they dont even knbow how to read a prescription & keep bothering us with several calls. Also they show a timeline in their app but the order is never delivered within that timeine. Even they dont bother to give the customers a real time update on the time of medicine delivery arrival at our home. On top of it the return process is absolutely worthless. I had requested for a return of a particular medicine a month ago but till now no return process has been initiated. I had called them up thrice & asked for the return but still no progress. I would recommend everybody to stop using this app further to prevent this kind of harrowing experience.

• La
    Lalit Kanani Jun 20, 2019

Dear sir/Madam,
    I want to change the medicine in medlife. By mistake I had ordered Telmavas 40 (5 strips) instead of I want Gemcal Plus(5 strips)
    Please do the needful.