Menu
Medicare FAQ Customer Service Phone, Email, Contacts

Medicare FAQ
reviews & complaints

www.medicarefaq.com

Learn how the rating is calculated

4.6 11 Reviews

Medicare FAQ Complaints Summary

0 Resolved
1 Unresolved
Our verdict: Engaging with Medicare FAQ at a 0% resolution rate requires careful navigation. Deep-dive into detailed customer experiences to uncover systemic issues. Critically assess their service descriptions against actual user feedback. When interacting, document every detail, as comprehensive records are vital in such scenarios. Exploring alternatives and understanding your consumer rights are crucial steps. If necessary, be prepared to seek external advice or intervention. In challenging service landscapes, informed decision-making and proactive steps are essential for protecting your interests.
Verified
The authenticity of the customer service contact information for Medicare FAQ has been meticulously verified by representatives from ComplaintsBoard using our proprietary verification system.
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Medicare FAQ. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews
File a complaint

Newest Medicare FAQ reviews & complaints

J
3:28 pm EDT
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Medicare FAQ Exceptional Medicare Insurance Assistance - Bianca at Medicare FAQ is a Rare Gem!

So, I was doing some research online about those Medicare Supplement/Advantage plans, you know? And I stumbled upon this website called Medicare FAQ. I saw an ad on the internet and thought, "Hey, why not give 'em a call?" So, I dialed the number and guess who picked up? Bianca! Let me tell ya, she knew her stuff when it came to Medicare Insurance. It was like she had all the answers to my questions right at her fingertips.

Now, here's the thing, folks. There was no pushy sales pitch or anything like that. Bianca just laid out all the facts about the different choices I had. She didn't try to force anything on me, which was a nice change of pace. I mean, who wants to deal with all that pressure, am I right?

But here's the best part. Bianca was patient as can be. She was willing to spend as much time as I needed to understand everything. And let me tell ya, that's a rare find these days. It's like a breath of fresh air, you know? I wish I had someone like her to help me with all my problems. Life would be so much easier!

So, if you're in the market for some Medicare info, I highly recommend giving Medicare FAQ a shot. And if you're lucky enough to get Bianca on the line, well, consider yourself one lucky duck. She's a real gem, I tell ya. Trust me, you won't regret it!

C
1:56 pm EDT
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Medicare FAQ Joel Garcia: The Medicare Coverage Expert Who Made the Process a Breeze!

I was lookin' for Medicare coverage and got a bunch of calls, but Joel Garcia was the man! Joel knew his stuff 'bout the different types of coverage and broke it down for me so I could understand. I talked to a few other companies, but they all seemed rushed and didn't have time for me. Joel took the time to answer all my questions and went through all my options. I gotta say, I feel real confident that he helped me find the best coverage for my money. He even followed up with me to make sure everything was goin' smooth. Thanks a bunch, Joel, for makin' the whole process a breeze. I'd give Joel a perfect 10!

E
1:46 pm EDT
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Medicare FAQ Medicare FAQ: A Lifesaver for Seniors - Outstanding Service from Luanne Lambert

I'm a first-time senior entering the Medicare system, and let me tell you, it was a real headache trying to figure out all the different health plan options. I mean, it was like trying to solve a puzzle without any instructions! Talk about frustrating, confusing, intimidating, and stressful. But then, I stumbled upon Medicare FAQ while doing some good ol' googling, and boy, am I glad I did!

This website became my go-to source for all things Medicare. And let me tell you, they didn't disappoint. They assigned me to this amazing specialist named Luanne Lambert, and let me just say, she deserves a big ol' 5-star review. Luanne knows her stuff when it comes to senior health plans. She's like a walking encyclopedia, but in a good way, you know?

Luanne was so dedicated and patient with me. She took the time to answer all my questions and guide me through the process of setting up my health plans. And let me tell you, that was no easy task. But with Luanne's help, I got everything sorted out in no time. Now, I can finally kick back, relax, and enjoy my retirement without worrying about my health coverage.

I can't thank Luanne enough for doing such an outstanding job. She truly went above and beyond to make sure I had the right health plans in place. So, if you're a senior like me and feeling overwhelmed by all the Medicare options out there, do yourself a favor and check out Medicare FAQ. And if you're lucky enough to get assigned to Luanne Lambert, well, consider yourself one lucky duck. Trust me, she'll take care of you like nobody's business.

Thanks a million, Luanne! You're the best!

Is Medicare FAQ legit?

Our verdict: Complaints Board's thorough examination reveals Medicare FAQ as a legitimate entity with notable strengths. Despite a 0% resolution rate on customer complaints, which invites a closer look, Medicare FAQ stands out for its commitment to quality and security. Clients considering Medicare FAQ should delve into its customer service record to gauge compatibility with their expectations.

Medicare FAQ earns 91% level of Trustworthiness

Perfect Trust Endorsement: Medicare FAQ achives 91% ligitmacy per Complaints Board. Highly recommended, yet always stay vigilant.

Medicare FAQ has received 10 positive reviews on our site. This is a good sign and indicates a safe and reliable experience for customers who choose to work with the company.

Medicare FAQ has registered the domain name for medicarefaq.com for more than one year, which may indicate stability and longevity.

Medicarefaq.com has a valid SSL certificate, which indicates that the website is secure and trustworthy. Look for the padlock icon in the browser and the "https" prefix in the URL to confirm that the website is using SSL.

Our scan shows Medicare FAQ website is free from malware and phishing activities, which are types of online threats that can include viruses, worms, Trojan horses, ransomware, and other malicious code, as social engineering tactics used to trick users into sharing their personal information.

Medicarefaq.com has been deemed safe to visit, as it is protected by a cloud-based cybersecurity solution that uses the Domain Name System (DNS) to help protect networks from online threats.

Medicarefaq.com you are considering visiting, which is associated with Medicare FAQ, is very old. Longevity often suggests that a website has consistently provided valuable content, products, or services over the years and has maintained a stable user base and a sustained online presence. This could be an indication of a very positive reputation.

A trust mark has been identified for a medicarefaq.com, but it is important to verify the trust mark and its source to ensure that it is legitimate. Ensure that the trust mark is genuine by clicking on it and verifying its authenticity through the issuing organization's website.

Medicare FAQ as a website that uses an external review system. While this can provide valuable feedback and insights, it's important to carefully evaluate the source of the reviews and take them with a grain of salt.

Several positive reviews for Medicare FAQ have been found on various review sites. While this may be a good sign, it is important to approach these reviews with caution and consider the possibility of fake or biased reviews.

Medicare FAQ website is deemed to be popular and indicating that it receives a high volume of traffic. It is important to be cautious when using a highly trafficked website, as it may be a target for cybercriminals looking to exploit vulnerabilities or steal personal information.

However ComplaintsBoard has detected that:

• Medicare FAQ protects their ownership data, a common and legal practice. However, from our perspective, this lack of transparency can impede trust and accountability, which are essential for establishing a credible and respected business entity.
K
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Medicare FAQ Exceptional Assistance from Mathew Stewart: Resolved Co-pay Issues and Medicare Coverage Hassles

Mathew Stewart has been really great. I was at my wits' end, not knowing what to do. I was paying a high co-pay for some tests I was having, and I was thinking of finding something better. So, I picked up the phone and explained my problem. Then, Mathew spent an hour helping me out. He called me back multiple times to answer my questions. Now, my co-pays are covered and everything is going well. In August, my Medicare paid for a hospital stay, and they covered their part while my Supplement paid the rest. Surprisingly, I haven't received a single bill. Thank you, Mathew! I've even given your name and number to a lady who will be calling you soon.

Read full review of Medicare FAQ and 1 comment
1 comment
B
B
B. Wunsch
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

My loan experience was absolute *** until I met *** She is by far the best loan officer you could ever choose or work with. I went through 2 companies before her. She did everything she said she would and most companies don't. They promise alot but don't follow through. She was nothing short of a miracle worker, a ninja, a part time therapist for my stress and and always focused on getting my loan finished as fast as possible. Even when I became a "bear" to work with, she was patiently there for me every second of it and even sent me flowers! Who does that? Who has that much dedication? SHE DOES! She stands tall above the rest. I couldn't be more happy, satisfied and lucky to have had her on my side. She the only one I will ever recommend or go to myself! I'm not exaggerating when I tell you, she will deliver on every promise made!

A
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Medicare FAQ Exceptional Team and Relief: Second Ultrasound for Aneurysm Post-Surgery

Al and the rest of your team have been amazing! Dr. Kompella ordered a second ultrasound to check if I had an aneurysm after my knee replacement surgery. The first ultrasound was to look for any blood clots, but thankfully, none were found. However, they did find a very small aneurysm, which was a big concern for insurance purposes. Having the second test done not only helped with insurance, but it also brought me a great sense of relief. I can't thank you all enough for taking care of everything. We are definitely sticking with you for all our insurance needs. Both my husband and I are happily back with Cigna.

D
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Medicare FAQ Exceptional Customer Service and Expertise: Samuel Farley Deserves 5 STARS!

I gotta say, Mr. Farley deserves a solid 5 STARS, no doubt about it. So, here's the deal, I reached out to Samuel Farley pretty late at night, right? But guess what? The next morning, bright and early, he actually called me back! Now, that's what I call some impressive customer service.

Now, let me tell you, this guy Farley, he's a good listener. He took the time to ask me about my concerns and what I really wanted. And get this, he actually paid attention to what I had to say! Can you believe it? It's like he genuinely cared about helping me out.

But wait, there's more. Mr. Farley didn't just explain things to me in some fancy jargon that only rocket scientists can understand. No, sir! He broke it down for me in a way that even I could wrap my head around. And you know what? He even gave me time to take notes. How considerate is that?

And get this, after I took my notes, he went over them with me again. Can you believe that? He wanted to make sure I got everything right. Now, that's what I call going the extra mile.

Now, let me tell you about my experience with my previous carrier. I called them up, right? And you know what? My agent didn't even bother calling me back. Can you believe the nerve? I mean, come on, I'm just trying to get some information here.

But with Mr. Farley, it was a whole different story. I never once felt like he was trying to take advantage of me. Nope, not at all. He was crystal clear with his explanations, and I could tell he was being straight-up honest with me. And you know what? That's something I really appreciate.

So, I just wanna give a big shoutout to the folks who hired Samuel Farley. You made a great choice, my friends. This guy knows his stuff and he's got the customer service skills to match. So, thank you, thank you, thank you!

In conclusion, if you're looking for someone who will actually listen to you, explain things in a way you can understand, and be honest with you, then Samuel Farley is your guy. Trust me, you won't be disappointed.

K
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Medicare FAQ Stephen Burdi and EIP: The Real MVPs in the World of Medicare!

Stephen Burdi was absolutely amazing! I gotta admit, I was a bit skeptical when I stumbled upon this insurance site called EIP. But boy, was I pleasantly surprised! Mr. Burdi, that guy knows his stuff! He was so dang informed and helpful, it blew my mind. He really understood my concerns and took the time to guide me through all the options available to me based on my personal circumstances. And let me tell you, this dude is like a walking encyclopedia when it comes to what's available in my state and for my health conditions. It's like he's got all the answers!

I gotta give a shoutout to this organization too. They're like a one-stop shop for all things Medicare. They saved me a boatload of time and effort. I mean, seriously, I would've been stuck doing research and filling out forms for days on end if it weren't for them. Ain't nobody got time for that! But thanks to them, I was able to breeze through the process without breaking a sweat.

Oh, and did I mention that Mr. Burdi is a total sweetheart? He actually calls to make sure everything went through smoothly and on time. Can you believe that? Talk about going above and beyond! He even checks back later on to make sure everything is arranged properly and timely. Now that's what I call customer service!

I'm so impressed with Stephen Burdi and this organization that I've already recommended him to several people. I trust him completely to help my husband figure out his plan too. I can't thank them enough for all their help. Seriously, thank you, thank you, thank you! They're the real MVPs in the world of Medicare.

C
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Medicare FAQ Exceptional Service and Expertise: Medicare FAQ Simplified the Medicare Supplemental Plan Selection Process

Had a really great experience with all the folks at Medicare FAQ. They were super knowledgeable and helpful in explaining all the different Medicare supplemental plans and insurance companies we were looking at. They took the time to really go into detail and answer all our questions, which was awesome. And they were so polite and professional, it was a pleasure to work with them. They didn't rush us or make us feel like we were bothering them, which was a relief. It was clear that they genuinely cared about making sure we were happy with our decision and getting the best customer service possible. Overall, Medicare FAQ made a potentially confusing and stressful process way easier for us. They saved us a ton of time and worry, and we couldn't be happier with the outcome.

E
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Medicare FAQ Medicare FAQ: A Lifesaver for Navigating the Confusing World of Medicare

Last year, I decided to venture into the world of Medicare as I reached the ripe old age of retirement. Let me tell you, trying to figure out this whole system on my own was like trying to untangle a ball of yarn after a cat has had its way with it. Now, I may not be the brightest crayon in the box, but I do know my way around a computer and I've got a bit of education under my belt. But even with all that, I was left scratching my head in confusion.

That's when I stumbled upon Medicare FAQ and decided to give it a shot. And boy, am I glad I did! I reached out to a fella named Joe Medina, and let me tell you, he was a godsend. Patient as a saint and persistent as a dog with a bone, Joe took the time to answer all of my questions and guide me through the maze of policies. Finally, I had some clarity in this sea of confusion.

But it doesn't stop there, folks. I was so impressed with Joe's expertise and dedication that I couldn't help but refer him to my dear old Mom. And guess what? He worked his magic and saved her a pretty penny on her existing Medicare policies. Now, that's what I call a win-win!

Listen, I'm telling you, it would be a real shame if you didn't at least take a moment to give Medicare FAQ a call. Trust me, they've got the answers to all your burning Medicare questions, and they might just help you save some dough on those Medigap policies. So go ahead, don't be shy. Give 'em a ring and see for yourself. And Joe, if you're reading this, thanks a million for your patience and assistance. You're a true lifesaver!

V
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Medicare FAQ Exceptional Medicare Assistance: Trustworthy, Dedicated, and Life-Saving!

Three years ago (Sep. 2014), I was already enrolled in Part A, but I was keeping my employer's insurance as my main coverage. Then, all of a sudden, my employer changed due to the government contract I was working on being reassigned. This unexpected change meant that I had to add Parts B and D to my coverage, and I had very little time to research my options. I decided to search for information online, and that's when I stumbled upon MedicareFAQ.

Now, let me tell you, I wasn't too keen on the idea of relying on a financial adviser I found through a simple Google search, especially one who was located out-of-state. However, when I spoke to David Haass on the phone, he was incredibly helpful and patient with me. I was in a real bind and needed coverage quickly, so I took a leap of faith. And boy, am I glad I did!

David Haass guided me towards policies that were a perfect fit for my needs, and I've remained on both of them since 2017. What's even better is that he still checks in with me every year to make sure I'm still happy with my choices. It's this level of dedication and commitment that sets MedicareFAQ apart from the rest.

I can't stress enough how pleased I am with the services I've received from MedicareFAQ. They have gone above and beyond to ensure that I have the right coverage, and I couldn't be happier. I wholeheartedly endorse and recommend them to anyone in need of Medicare assistance. Trust me, you won't be disappointed!

J
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Medicare FAQ Exceptional Service and Expertise: A Wonderful Experience with Medicare FAQ

The service provided by Medicare FAQ (medicarefaq.com) is truly top-notch. They excel in explaining the various products and services available, and their follow-up is exceptional. My experience with them has been nothing short of wonderful and educational, as they shed light on how our healthcare system "should work". From the moment I interacted with Janet, Tessa, and the rest of the staff, I knew I was in good hands. It's reassuring to know that there are companies out there that genuinely care about the individuals they serve.

Medicare FAQ Customer Reviews Overview

MedicareFAQ.com is a highly reputable online platform that provides comprehensive and reliable information about Medicare. As an authoritative reviews website, we have thoroughly analyzed the reviews of MedicareFAQ.com to present you with an overview of the positive points that make this website stand out.

1. Extensive Knowledge Base: MedicareFAQ.com offers a vast array of articles, guides, and resources that cover various aspects of Medicare. Whether you are seeking information about eligibility, enrollment, coverage options, or specific plans, this website has you covered. Users appreciate the depth and breadth of knowledge available, making it a one-stop destination for all their Medicare-related queries.

2. User-Friendly Interface: The website's intuitive design and user-friendly interface make it easy for visitors to navigate and find the information they need. The well-organized categories and search functionality ensure a seamless user experience, allowing individuals to quickly access the desired information without any hassle.

3. Expert Advice: MedicareFAQ.com is known for its team of highly knowledgeable and experienced Medicare experts. Users appreciate the expert advice provided on the website, which helps them make informed decisions about their Medicare coverage. The experts are readily available to answer questions and provide personalized guidance, ensuring that users receive accurate and up-to-date information.

4. Timely Updates: MedicareFAQ.com keeps its content regularly updated to reflect any changes or updates in Medicare policies and plans. This commitment to providing the most current information is highly valued by users, as it ensures that they are well-informed about the latest developments in the Medicare landscape.

5. Trustworthy Reviews: The reviews section on MedicareFAQ.com allows users to share their experiences and insights about various Medicare plans and providers. These reviews provide valuable feedback to other users, helping them make informed decisions when selecting a Medicare plan. The transparency and authenticity of these reviews contribute to the overall trustworthiness of the website.

In conclusion, MedicareFAQ.com is a highly regarded online resource for Medicare information, offering an extensive knowledge base, user-friendly interface, expert advice, timely updates, and trustworthy reviews. Whether you are a Medicare beneficiary, caregiver, or simply seeking information about Medicare, this website is a reliable source that can assist you in understanding and navigating the complexities of Medicare.
Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

Medicare FAQ contacts

Dedicated to Authenticity

Encouraging Detailed Feedback

Balanced and Constructive Conversations

Free and Fair Platform

Is ComplaintsBoard.com associated with Medicare FAQ?

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Medicare FAQ Customer Service. Initial Medicare FAQ complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Medicare FAQ above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Medicare FAQ. Discuss the issues you have had with Medicare FAQ and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.