The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Medco — Beware
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
This company is run by greedy ###! They make extra money by putting obstacles in front of patients and their doctors who are just trying to get needed prescriptions filled. Every day that Medco doesn't fill a prescription is more money in their pockets.
I'm currently trying to get my Celebrex prescription filled by Medco. I've been taking the stuff for years. Each year I get a new prescription from my doctor and send it in. Celebrex is expensive, so Medco stalls and sends my doctor an authorization form asking if I REALLY need this stuff when aspirin works great. My doctor faxes the form back after checking the boxes that say yes I REALLY need it. Time goes by. Usually, after just this hoop, Medco fills my prescription, and tells me how wonderful and responsive they are.
This time, Medco is putting a few extra hoops for me and my doctor to jump through. My doctor is busy and doesn't need this crap. I just want my Celebrex.
I never had any trouble when my insurance was with Caremark. I've had nothing but trouble from Medco.
More Medco Complaints & Reviews
- Medco - ** READ** SHROTAGE AND FRAUD!
- Medco - Medco sucks
- Medco - shortage of pain meds, shipping charge fraud
- Medco - Hype and puffery
- Medco - Refilling RX without authorization
- Medco Healthcare Services - Interpreting unpaid - fraud!
- Medco - prescription denial
- Medco Healthcare Services - They refuse to pay me for my services
- Medco - Scam
- Medco Healthcare Services - Interpreting Services Rendered for a Deposition Not paid!