Maxis Communicationsunbarred and activate account

L Sep 05, 2018

To maxis

I would like to make a complaint about your service. My line was barred and deactivated due to overdue payment. Today I requested to unbar my line in order for me to receive the TAC for payment because I was using company's Wi-Fi to access my bank account. For the reason that my company's Wi-Fi having a trouble the line was very unstable, i decided to message my friend, Ms Cheong for a help. So she did me a favour to transfer the oustanding overdue payment through her pbb online banking and she called up Maxis to unbarred and reactive my account. Unfortunately, one of your staff, samzul (as pronounced) unable to unbar and reactive my line due to suspended (that's what he told my friend). So Mr Samzul put her onhold many times just for verification. After my friend has done with the verification, Mr Zamsul told her the line still wasn't unbarred and reactivate successfully due the line is suspended. So what was this account being suspended actually? My friend Ms Cheong was told that the reason being suspended is that I made a request earlier to unbar the line for TAC on the payment but i didn't make any payment successfully so my line is barred again then being suspended and at the same time the payment was made by third party (Ms Cheong) instead of me. What a good reason to suspend my account even though the payment is made. Mr Samzul told my friend that he needs to do some verifications again personally just with me. He requested me to call him. Question here, how can I make any calls as my line is barred? Is he asking me to borrow somebody's phone to call? I'm not staying in Malaysia. I'm a Singapore citizen. I travel here for company's meeting with this maxis number. When i notice my line is barred i will try to make payment myself in any other way, unless unfortunate circumstances.

Few months ago, my friend helped me to make payment, she did the same thing, called up maxis centre to ask for unbarred and it's all good. Nothing was bothering until today.

Just to inform that i am 10 years regular customer with Maxis. Non of any other channels can make my mind changed because I still look good on Maxis. Just a simple picture you can make a big round turn. You make customer frustrated for your service. As long as the payment is made, the line can be unbarred and reactivate simple as that. Why do you need to make things super complicated?

Lee kin Ming