Maxis Communicationsmaxis one home fibre

V Dec 30, 2019

Account No: [protected]
Modem ID: [protected]
VOIP Directory Number: [protected]
Plan: Home 500Mbps Voice Unlimited (RM219)
Monthly commitment fees (RM): 219.00
Contract Tenure: 24 month(s)
Start Date: 07/11/2019
contact number : [protected]

I am Murali facing slow speed problem since day install until today.
already change two time router and still below expentated 40- 76.59mpbs latest test speed yesterday for 5g. for 2.4 is below 40mpbs. and now already from Thursday until now house telephone not work and call and complaint but no action is taken. whenever call and ask about status is feed back is very bad. for you info I have report noC23217692, but just now I call they say this report no case close. how can they close this case without solve the problem. on 21/12/19 your tech came and change router and use land cable to test with is laptop is ok can go up maximum but without cable is below 100mpbs. this is wifi so I cannot use cable all the time. if cannot support please let us know or I can find other sources to fullfill my problem. I this case some time my family member have to use they data to support. may I know how long need to wait. last week two time you technical people call and ask for speed test result. I am hope can get some feed back asap.
please solve my telephone isssue asap.

thank you.

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices