Maxis Communicationsmaxis broadband home

Our house broadband service was down since 8 Oct 17 and the complain was lodge by Mr Tong Kar Yew (husband). The Maxis personnel informed that the technician will be available for house visit on 10 Oct 17 (Tues). On 10 Oct, personnel called to request to come at 11.30am. Mr Tong could not wait and requested for them to come on 11 Oct (Weds) at 9am. At 12noon, they came but Mr Tong had left the house for a meeting.
Today, 11 Oct 17, the Maxis personnel failed to turn up. I (wife of Mr Tong) called 2300 5076 to request for a technician to be despatched. I was then redirected to [protected], in which the personnel took down my reference number (C1455776), but could not located the case. I then provided Mr Tong's IC, and then she requested that I call [protected]. Upon calling that number, I realised that speaking to Astro has no correlation with the internet connectivity issue as the home Astro service was working well. On 13 Oct, Maxis arrived at home to check & confirmed it is an Astro issue. The case was referred to Astro and no action was taken to date. It has been a week with no connection & such an inconvenience.