The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Max Super Speciality Hospital (MSSH) — Doctor' Negligence
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
I, Nisha Mangal, visited Max Super Speciality Hospital, Saket, New Delhi to consult Dr. Neena Bahl (Obstetrics & gynaecology) during my preegnancy. I was 6 week pregnant when i visited first time to her. Next time I visited her clinic when I was 10 weeks pregnant. I visited her with all the tests done as prescribed by her. She adviced me for an ultra sound between 11 to 14 weeks as per the procedure. She did my check up as she wanted to do. when my baby was already dead in my tommy, i had an missed abortion, then what did she checked in her check up, when even she can not come to know that baby is no more...
I really want to know the answer?
I got very disappointed when I gopt to know abt this after her 2 rounds of check up !!!
More Max Super Speciality Hospital (MSSH) Complaints & Reviews
- Max Hospital, Saket New Delhi - Irresponsible Behavior from Hospital
- Max saket Hospital - Worst Medical Hospitals in India
- MAX HOSPITALS - Money minded greedy hospital
- Max Hospital Setka - Treatment of Patient at Hospital
- Max Hospital - Medicine cost cheating
- MAX HOSPITALS - Poor customer service
- max healthcare - Heart surgery in Max hospital,saket
- Max Hospital - Callous Administration at Max Hospital
- Max Healthcare Saket - Laundry
- Max Healthcare Institute - Max Hospital, Saket New Delhi