Mathis Brothers FurnitureReturn Policy sucks

About five weeks ago, I went to the store to buy a coffee table, end table, and entertainment unit that matched. Because all of the items were not on the floor and available, I had to order them. What I found out today--because it was a special order, all sales are final no matter what. Even if they do not match in color tone, I have to take delivery. Also, if I had taken the end table and coffee table from the floor stock and wanted to return them because the entertainment unit was not available, there is a 10% restocking fee that is not told up front.
Be very wary of the policy to order the furniture instead of waiting for it to be on the floor and available for inspection. Go to the the customer service area to look at the return policy before looking at any product in the store.

Jazayrli Mar 13, 2018

I purchased an item on March 3rd and realized it had been damaged by the delivery team who put it together just this week, 10 days later. I noticed a screw that attaches two wood pieces together came through the item onto the outside. It's on the side of the item so I didn't notice. I want to return the item but it's impossible. They advise I would have to have the same item repaired not replaced. Very poor customer service. I will not purchase from them again.