Mathis Brothers Furnituredining table transferring issues

M Aug 07, 2018

I ordered the Besteneer round dining table from Ontario location on July 19th. It was scheduled to be shipped from the Indio location. That is a 1.5 hour drive. I was told it would take a few days to ship down then it can be placed out for delivery. It is now August 7th. Nearly 20 days without the dining table I paid for. On multiple occasions I called to check my order. On multiple occasions I was lied to. I had been told my order was at the Ontario store waiting to be unloaded from the dock. The next day I called they told me the table had never left Indio store. My problem with this is the poor customer service I am experiencing. My total order nearly touched three thousand dollars and all I was waiting on was this table. 20 days is ridiculous not to mention the lies I was being told on where the table is. There is no reason why I shouldn't have had that table in less than a week. Finally I told the lady on the phone that I wanted to cancel due to this ridiculousness I am dealing with and she had no attempt to save my business. I am extremely disappointed in this store and the service. That dining table is still desired but I did cancel due to the poor service. Feel free to call me with any questions or reply via email. My order number is [protected]. I was really looking forward to this dining table. I may just have to take my business to Living Spaces down the street and see how their customer service is. I am not one to complain but this is absolutely unbelievable on how poor customer service is at this store and the issues of transferring taking over 20 days because after calling today it still showed it's in Indio.
Thank you. Feel free to contact for questions.
Mitch Massaro [protected]