Masterplans.comPossible Scam company

D

I just contacted Masterplans.com and I spoke with a nice lady who explain me what they offer, the price $4, 400.00 (50% at front and the other 50% at the end). Always I do researching before giving money out to a company. My present husband was scammed several times and I told him that we have to be careful. The first image of masterplans.com was a professional company. They have so nice designed business plans online. When I started opening the samples they sent by e-mail and research for the websites mentioned in their plans, they didn't exist. I made more investigation regarding masterplan.com and scam. For sure I will not move forward with this company. Thanks for all this complaints I am able to open my eyes. I have been doing research for years after I hired a company that scammed me . Hopefully someone can stop this fraudulent company. They still doing dirty businesses and is sad that they still in the market.