Masshealthmasshealth coverage

R Jan 07, 2019

I received a letter from Mass health on Jan 6th, 2019 which was postmarked Jan 4th and dated Dec 25, 2018. It stated that I did not qualify for Mass health coverage in which I was currently on. I am currently disabled and my status and financial situation have not changed. I received some letters from Mass health connector over the weekend but was never made aware or given notice prior. I called this afternoon, Jan 7th and after a 10 plus minute wait, I talked to someone who said that my Mass health was being canceled on the 8th (tomorrow) and they would transfer me to someone that would help. They transferred me to a line that said I could leave a number and will receive a call back in 2-3 days. Before I could complete putting my number in I was disconnected. I called back and after another 15-minute wait, I talked to someone who said she would look into my case and put me on hold. That call also got disconnected. I called back again and after another lengthy wait talked to someone who has me I believe on hold now. I am not sure if I am still on the line and am afraid to touch the phone. Could someone please help me? I have doctors appointments and health issues and medications that I need.