Massage Heights — dermalogica products - customer service - refund request
I purchased two products following my facial on Thursday, 3 Oct: Dermatologica Intensive Moisture Balance and the Solar Defense Booster. Soon after, I experience facial redness and a burning sensation across muy checks. I discontinued using the products and contacted the salon on Tuesday, 8 Oct to request a refund. I don't want a salon credit, I want a full refund on the purchase of the products only.
I was told that the Asst Mgr would be into work at 2 pm that day and would contact me. I never heard from anyone. I called this morning and was told that they are working on the issue, but have no idea when it will be resolved or when someone will call me.
I told them that someone needs to address this issue by COB, Monday, 14 Oct or I would continue my credit card company and dispute the charge. I also contact Massage Heights via email as that is the only way you can contact corporate. I would like this issue resolved as soon as possible.
More Massage Heights Complaints & Reviews
- Massage Heights - Terrible experience
- Massage Heights - Membership
- Massage Heights - Credit card charge
- Massage Heights - Contract cancelled, but they keep charging my card
- Massage Heights - Inappropriately touched during a massage
- Massage Heights Franchising - cancellation policy
- Massage Heights - Massage Service
- Massage Heights Stonebridge Ranch - membership cancellation
- Massage Heights - dishonest practices
- Massage Heights - Unauthorized Credit Card Charge