Massage Envyno response when requesting service

R

I have tried for two+ days to request service for both a facial and a massage at the Sherman Oaks, Ca location, plus left messages, Nobody has returned my calls. I've also attempted to call the Encino location but the message cuts off. I've tried the Studio City location and it is temporarily closed. I'm older and do not like to drive freeways in Los Angeles, so these three locations are my only choices.
Can you please advise?
If these franchises are out of business I will need to cancel services. I believe I started my membership in September 2016, after relocating from the La Quinta, Ca, area.
Sincerely,
Robena Schaerf [protected]

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices