Resolved Massage Envy — harassment
I was told that there was no long term obligation when I enrolled and that it was month to month. As if that was not enough, I had a heart attack in early 2007 and had bypass surgery. These jerks harassed me in rehab. I told them what had happened, that I was in rehab, and that I could not have massage.
I did not hear from them for almost two years. Now I got a letter from a collection agency asking for $294.00. I have not been in their store since my surgery.
More Massage Envy Complaints & Reviews
- Massage Envy - misleading prices
- Massage Envy - account freeze / no refund cancellation
- Massage Envy - asking for credit card over phone before services
- Massage Envy - managerial corruption/sexual harassment
- Massage Envy - fraud and scam
- Massage Envy - injury
- Massage Envy - no response when requesting service
- Massage Envy - multiple credit card submissions/charges
- Massage Envy Shea Scottsdale AZ - online booking
- Massage Envy - my daughter gave me a gift card for this past mother's day. I made an appointment for 6pm on tuesday june 13 this was at the bluffton