Massage Envycancel membership

S

I tried to cancel my membership today. I'm not under a contract so I figured it would be quick. I have many hours of unused massages and i know I will lose them if I cancel. I just want to end it but I was told my accountaccount was suspended and i hadpay them $250.00 to cancel. My card had expired so they couldn't draft monthly fees for 4 months. I have to pay money for a service I can't use so I can cancel the membership. I'm paying for 4 more months that I'm going to lose! Makes absolutely no sense. I just want out!

• Updated by Susieandkevin · Jan 29, 2017

What's the diference? It's a service I won't be able to use any way. Why should I pay for four more months in losing
    Big huge rip off!. Didnt realize the money wasn't being drafted until I was told my membership was suspended.

• Updated by Susieandkevin · Feb 05, 2017

I'm not getting any services, thats the issue. Insurance is required by law to protect my property..nothing to do with this issue.