Marvin Windows — Sliding patio door leaks
We have an 8' W x 80" H sliding patio door that faces the water side of Green Bay. I have to tape the edges where the window and the door jam meet to keep snow and rain from blowing in.This is an NWWDA grade 60 door. Can this unit be fixed? Is there a storm door that will fit this? Van's Lumber tried to repair this unit last summer. It was installed in 1997.
More Marvin Windows Complaints & Reviews
- Marvin Windows Doors - Stay away
- Marvin Windows Doors - Bad window quality
- Marvin Windows Doors - Poor performance
- Marvin Windows - Bad sales and service
- Marvin Windows And Doors - Non operable sliding doors and leaking windows
- Marvin Windows And Doors - driver
- Marvin Window, Infinity, Double Hung - Poor window construction, leaks air and noise from the street, was supposed to cure both problems, it did neither. Don't buy Marvin.