Marshalls — employee
So the other day I went into Marshall's with my sister and went to the fitting room to try some clothes I liked. The girl was in the fitting room working was very rude to me and had a lot of attitude. She even rolled her eyes when I asked her something and answer my questions with some awful attitude that no employee should give to a customer. I believe her name is Maria she's a tall girl and skinny.
More Marshalls Complaints & Reviews
- Marshalls Department Store - unfair employee hours
- Marshalls Department Store - refusal to honor posted return policy without cause
- Marshalls - check cashing systems
- Marshall's Department Store - store did not handle an upset person!
- Marshalls Department Store - customer humiliation
- Marshalls - employee
- Marshalls - complaint
- Marshalls - bathing suit bottoms
- Marshall's - hostile, downright rude behavior
- Marshalls - very unprofessional