MarriageMindedPeopleMeet.comAll individuals are fake

K

It’s a dating service for those over 40, where ALL the individuals last, loged in over 30 days ago. None of them are on line to chat with. There are about 30 individuals to choose from, and most are repeats and no profile pictures. Prior to joining they (the site) list deceptive advertising tools to make it look as though the individuals on the dating site are current and available. The site claims “on line now” then when you join, you realize none of the other dating members are on line to chat with. The cost is about $12.00 per month and a $3.00 option fee if you want to be notified if the other party / member viewed you message. When I tried to e-mail the site I got a return e-mail claiming the e-mail address does not exist. You receive spam notice in your e-mail asking you to join…yes, yes, I know I should have gone with a well know site like Match.Com. I’m very disapointed due to the fact that this is my first time trying a dating site. This site targets the Baby Boomers, and who knows how many others they’ve scamed thoughout the United States

• P0
    P00chygirl Jul 09, 2018

Do not use. Too many fake acct's and when you cancel you will get slammed with msgs saying you favorited people and i think those are fake too. My acct ended up with someone elses photo and someone's sending messages from my profile that i did not send and I was charged for another 3 months. Company agrees someone hacked me but will not refund. I think it may be the company doing this. Seems wierd that it all happend the day I canceled my subscription. STAY AWAY!

• Pa
    Pat4647 Apr 11, 2018

Will never join again. Someone keeps changing my profile so I am getting messages from women and I am not. Worst site I have joined.

• Ar
    Ardvark Sep 15, 2017

95% scam with all fake profiles and pictures, the other 5% all dogs, really dogs. You get no messages because most of them are off the site and the sites manipulation will send a favorite or a flirt, you respond and you get nothing back because it is all a rip off. Be careful, I signed for one month and they bill you for 6 and there is no number to call and cancel.

• Di
    DianneP Jan 01, 2017

THIS SITE IS A SCAM, was given a UNKNOWN CELL PHONE NUMBER. Gentleman was a FAKE, pretended to be Legit, posted photo of self and Son. Claim to be WIDOWER, not Dated in several years, said he would relocate, could not BLOCK HIS NUMBER. His accent was not American, sounded like Black man with British accent. Started jumping into "SO CALLED" relationship WAY TO FAST!!! Asking for gifts for Son, WANTING MONEY, ALL BIG RED FLAGS, BEWARE GIRLS, LADIES, SENIORS, GOODLUCK. PoliceOfficerRetired1956.

• Mi
    Miraca Jones Apr 27, 2016

This is the worst dating site I have ever seen in my entire years of dating. The men look like rejects from the Hobbit or starring actors for that
    Old Dirty Men movie. I am requesting an immediate refund but not sure how to contact this company. Sheeeeeshh, what a complete waste of time.

• Lo
    Lottie Bell Jan 13, 2013

KB228 is sending me many messages for 2 days now. I am replying but since many of his messabes are repears he can`t be receiving mine. Why? Has he blocked me some time previously before I changed my profile and forgets or doesn`t know that he can change it back as I didn`t untill recently.
    We are fond of one another and hope you can be in touch with him to correct this before he stops writing.
    I really want to correspond with him and am answering his messages but he can`t be receiving them.
    Please act quickly. Campsal