Marlboro — marlboro red
I bought two packets of twenty Marlboro red
(a pack for myself and a pack for my husband)
I bought them from the Texaco garage in Coleford Gloucestershire on Thursday 2nd May at 9am.
For some strange reason, the packet for myself tastes slightly menthol!!
I'm not fond of menthol so I'm not really happy about it as they are quite expensive but we smoke 20 cigarettes a day each so I spend a lot of money on your brand of cigarettes each month.
Also I have tried to take a photo of the cigarette box but it says that the picture is too large
(BDO PHP Q09 J1T-GA31903905)
That's on the bottom of the cigarette box along with the QR scanner thing??
Not sure if you can help with this but I am truly disappointed!!
My email address is... [protected]@gmail.com
My mobile number is... [protected]
My address is...
5 Spruce Road.
My name is... Angela Potter.
Many thanks in advance if you help me with the situation and get back to me. Xx
More Marlboro Complaints & Reviews
- Phillip Morris Marlboro - stale cigarettes 
- Philip Morris / Marlboro - fsc cigarettes 
- Marlboro - bad cigarettes! 
- Marlboro Light 100 - terrible quality product! 
- Marlboro - marlboro special select 
- Marlboro - marlboro red
- Marlboro - marlboro black menthol 100's 
- Marlboro - marlboro red beyond 
- Marlboro - 72's - cigarettes
- Marlboro - marlboro menthol black 100s